1. BadDecisions

Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

Hope it doesn't come back again! Haha
  2. BadDecisions

@shadow649 one thing to say to you #whatgoesaroundcomesaround
  3. BadDecisions

Ah that's nothing! 6 of us had over 20 cities having a cs sent by a lot of those players.. all cs's landed at different cities within seconds and all were getting clears and supports within seconds.. it wasn't bots though.. we only lost 15ish cities so I considered it a win lol Also earlier I...
  4. BadDecisions

Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

You know what will happen... we are all gonna be talking about how bwn are gonna win.. they believe it, we all believe it and then some crappy alliance, allied with half the server who shouldn't win will sneak it off them at the last minute!
  5. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

And Yoss thinks I'm dumb ;) you too never talk? Haha
  6. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

My previous comment was condescending.. mainly due to your reaction on this forum which is to take everything said here way too serious... if you think it's dumb it says more about you than me lol It's supposed to be fun.. chill a bit ;)
  7. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

Aww and yet you love to hate me still the same.. who is dumber? ;)
  8. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

You said you aren't an MRA and you can't be the last one standing if you say Balkans and Spiritum are?
  9. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

13 out of 24 is pretty decent score for us.. even with some decoys! I'd like to see how many groups so small could do better! :) We didn't expect to go against the odds and not take some loses and we knew that we were going to face your ops :) we got some good bp so not gonna complain lol
  10. BadDecisions

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

Boo hoo!! It was a 3 or 4 but pg was moaning about 1.. Loving it! Getting good bps and way more fun than when we were free hugs!:) Done the big world dominating alliance thing, it's good to do the small underdog thing now.. we'll see what the future holds.. I feel this world will be full of...
  11. BadDecisions

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

Oh come on, the amount of times bunnies kicked a player from the alliance half way through a siege to help stats! Even you complained when against them haha!
  12. BadDecisions

TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

Sorry you're right it was blood and bones that merged with bunnies! Oops lol same message :D updated post!
  13. BadDecisions

TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

I called you a MMA tbf.. bunnies merged in blood and bones then free hugs, then Double Trouble now plague... it's clearly a pattern. And whatever you want to call yourselves.. recruiting people en mass from all the alliances around you with little regard for skill or ability is generally going...
  14. BadDecisions

Am i really a god?

Bunnies don't have much chance winning vs anyone.. they can barely cope with a 9 player alliance! :)