Recent content by Batalo

1. Top 12 Teos

i took scalp of mostly all enemies nearby as well, u do not talk about it i see :cool: I have family, 3 kids, 2 huge responsibility jobs and i cherish my sleep, disrupt it from time to time only, but in general number of hours spent in game and aggressivity i display in my game, rarely any1...
  2. Top 12 Teos

3K griffs, 3.5K manties 3.9K harpies 69enrynes from island 2660slings 1160hops 281horses 341chariots dead
  3. Trash Talk

i guess Miknel have to leave MP now to hide from stats losing his city
  4. Top 12 Teos

I am sorry Miknel for taking your city, but it does have some nice charm.. cant wait to unpack things
  5. Trash Talk

U know good that from idea to step into my ocean u got oposite scenario, seeing me and others poping into O55 endangering all islands until recently so safe and secured. Now lets see how open war looks like when i grab a little behind first line u had chance to set before backstabbing allies...
  6. Top 12 Teos

I am rushing towards 1st attacker/fighter of this game despite 40th ranking in points no gold as other pretenders, but what i and my team do to Chickens is epic, they never saw a variety of tricks and chaos tactics i bring them... from alliance being so cocky to alliance where half in vm and...
  7. Trash Talk

I see u were full of words but 9 days after Batalo is winning this war... as predicted
  8. Trash Talk

For kitten, ME Happened :D
  9. Top 12 Teos

Serious probably gonna win this server, they play as one, can't wait to naturally encounter Masked profanity in which i hope my friend Carl would go on other frontlines, that is only scary dude in them and surely a guy no1 would like to mess with :D
  10. Top 12 Teos

While u all chit-chat about few loudest here, remember i am here and looking very SERIOUS :D Hope kitten can take his chances this time against full moral opponent aproaching fast
  11. Rumor has it....

Pls moderators here get a grip and stop this swearing .. I mean is there any rules of forum for language used, disgrace
  12. Rumor has it....

This is a movie they see as their role model of their alliance, on which alliance got their name. Taking in accounts its guy reaping movie in positive light, that tells a lot of alliance and people behind it and their methods of trying to get justice. Check the picture of TBWC and head picture...
  13. Rumor has it....

Well i know u have a feeling that i am playing from each enemy u have problems with, but i ensure you that its not the case... I am only one and only, yours truly
  14. Rumor has it....

My wife did, i just wrote on skype minutes after that CS is sent.. If u point on that
  15. Rumor has it....

U guys from Booty are a joke. U accused me for cheating as i shared accounts with my wife Dolores (needle-in-eye). Everyone who knows rules of shared connections also knows that same enemy/friend cant be supported/attacked within 48h since interaction, nor those 2 accounts could have any mutual...