Recent content by Bearissimus

1. Bearissimus

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Rich coming from you. :)
  2. Bearissimus

Whereas you choosing friends like that says a lot. :)
  3. Bearissimus

I've got copyright on that phrase. ;)
  4. Bearissimus

You're absolutely right. You're absolutely wrong.
  5. Bearissimus

Not at all, no. You're not all Russian.
  6. Bearissimus

What Do You Hate About World Wonders?

The game is a resource management game... But you're somewhat out of date. Inno put a change in earlier this year which stopped people cycling through for res and favour dumps by requiring them to have been a member of the alliance for 48 hours before they can send. And the use of favour...
  7. Bearissimus

Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Like it makes any difference... )
  8. Bearissimus

Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Very good. Funny how all those who scoff have never put a paper together....
  9. Bearissimus

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Point is that what has happened, and who said what when and to who has a massive impact on what will happen. If you have a less than honest diplo, for example, you're less likely to be able to get the deals you want, and thus you're more likely to sink. It's very interesting that the moment I...
  10. Bearissimus

At The Carrion, we're rather experts at how people choose to manipulate the truth and whilst we always enjoy a good example, a clumsy one cannot be allowed to go unquestioned, or else we might feel the need to drop out own journalistic standards and that would never do. So The Carrion can...
  11. Bearissimus

I'm only too happy to confirm that I have always found Ruthie and Jim, as well as Bloods, to be entirely honourable and trustworthy. I am confident that that will not change, and that the current rumours going round are baseless.
  12. Bearissimus

Pre-World Dion Discussion Thread

Just a reminder to all, the word is "morale" not "moral". Different word, different meaning. :)
  13. Bearissimus

What Do You Hate About World Wonders?

Point is it's not a war game, it's a resource management game in which war is one way to gain the key resource, cities. Doesn't mean I wouldn't rather see something like your suggestion, but WWs are actually a logical (of rather boring) endgame.
  14. Bearissimus

I think the server should deal with them, and then revert to playing among themselves. Not fussed who builds WWs in all honesty.
  15. Bearissimus

It's very simple. Nobody on the server can build WWs faster than TEE. It's just not possible. So if TEE still exist at WW time, they win, and everyone else loses. Equally, no alliance can take them out by themselves. Be a real shame if arrogance and machismo hand them the win.