Recent content by Blayz

1. Blayz

And Boom goes the MRA

Maybe he noticed how much the forum loves them?
  2. Blayz

Someone start an Alliance called "Mass Recruitment Alliance"

When grepolis gets deep :Pro:
  3. Blayz

Chat is a fail.

I remember once on Zeta when the chat was still new, me and a friend of mine were so happy! Grepolis had a chat system how cool was that! Then we saw that almost nobody used it :/ But i was in many alliances where we used chat a lot for fun, and had a lot of laughs there xD
  4. Blayz

Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

I never read the book eather so i think that will do xD Thanks man, it looks amazing! And wow you work fast haha. Thanks a bunch!
  5. Blayz

Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

Hey there, i need a CoA for an alliance. These are the specs i've been told: Type: Coat of Arms (240x180) Theme: "Druss In a battle field, axe in one hand and the head of the king in the other" This guy Druss is a character from a book, he's called "Druss the Legend". If you cant do it (it...
  6. Blayz

Milestones Milestones of Nysa

Id like yo aply for the "First person to start a revolt in a 197 point city" please.
  7. Blayz

Hey everyone

Hey there! Considering the world is going to open soon (i hope) just wanted to say hi and wish everyone good luck :) So good luck everyone! Cya on the battlefield :)
  8. Blayz

Heroes

Well i'm really grateful that the "coming soon" screen is gone xD
  9. Blayz

O36, are you looking for an alliance?

How cool would it be if the moderator came and was like "Don't tell me what to do!!" haha.
  10. Blayz

Newspaper en76 issue 1

11. Blayz

Newspaper for this server

Do it! I always enjoy reading grepo newspaper's :)
  12. Blayz

Funny messages!

Lol, well played!
  13. Blayz

Im back

Hey everyone! After a few months of a break im finally back! :D So hows everything going?
  14. Blayz

Hey Who's Joining

I will :)
  15. Blayz

It's Now Open!!!

Yea but for all we know the world might open at 23:59