Recent content by Bouddicae

1. Bouddicae

Display corrupted

try logging out of the world and re-entering the world, it fixed mine in Chrome
  2. Bouddicae

Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

already done that mate and still no gold....go figure
  3. Bouddicae

Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

It's majorly buggy, keep getting 504 gateway messages and to top it off no starting gold and no way to report it....so guess I'll have to play at a disadvantage seeing as I know of others who got their starting gold when they joined.
  4. Bouddicae

News from the Grepolis Beta Server

This is totally unfair to people on WW islands who have to go into VM for legitimate reasons for a short period of time. I don't see how you think FORCING people to hand-off WW cities prior to going into VM or have their alliance defend them blindly is the correct way to handle those pathetic...
  5. Bouddicae

Fist and Digi's Premade

Sounds interesting Fisty, count me in
  6. Bouddicae

Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

Sign me up. This is a ridiculous idea, soon there won't be anyone left with real skill in this game, it will just be full of people who can buy their way to the top. Definitely time to find a new game I think.
  7. Bouddicae

Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

Is it possible that you could come up with an proper response instead of a broad statement "you're wrong" kinda of thing....seems more of a case of "boohoo, been caught out"........ you're so pathetic, can't even troll properly....thanks for the laugh :D
  8. Bouddicae

OMG.......don't you just love calling the kettle black, or don't you know the saying??? For an alliance that was determined to destroy BOOM at any cost, you certainly changed your tune....First you merged with them and then you go with bleeding hearts to all the other alliances around you to get...
  9. Bouddicae

Pnp To Oblivion and Beyond

Hmmmm....someone doth protest too much methinks.....
  10. Bouddicae

Pnp To Oblivion and Beyond

OMG......don't you go on and on lol......stop whinging like a little crybaby and talk about the pot calling the kettle black......you don't reveal the deals you have with Scorpions and I.B for instance, so why should anyone else.......Oh wait......you prefer to moan about things that you're...
  11. Bouddicae

So who did you give your DikTator account to then as that account is still playing this world Hmmmm...........Considering you were at war with BOOM when you were Super Best Friends, before you decided to join forces and part-merge by calling yourselves SuperBOOM & SuperB00M....or did you think...
  12. Bouddicae

is it just me?

You can hardly claim that you have fought LoD when all you did was attack sw0rd for not joining you and for joining LoD instead. You haven't taken any other cities from LoD as they still have 17 cities in O55, granted 15 of which are still sw0rd's. All you did was take 7 of his cities from him...
  13. Bouddicae

hmmm......Dogs of War aren't a top 12 alliance then??? lol
  14. Bouddicae

Nope, some of us had real-life things that got in the way of our gaming, and I hardly call 8 out of 31 being half on VM though...
  15. Bouddicae

As you well know from when you were in The Brotherhood, we have been taking cities from RA and the both of the Crusaders alliances, which we have still been doing despite the annoyance of your new alliance's 40+ CS attempts....Can't clear and take cities if you're a turtle....Just because we...