Recent content by BrandonCroaks

1. Top 5 & World Prediction

At least the topic seems to be moving away from criticizing leadership of an alliance to now criticizing a player gameplay. Does this negativity feed you somehow? Not directed at any particular player but the negativity of the group. How about applauding game play of some players instead...
  2. Top 5 & World Prediction

From your vantage point it was a poor decision for them to make. Having said this, just because their decision wasn't what you were looking for, or one that favored your team, that doesn't mean it was a bad decision and their leaders "don't really have a clue". Step back and realize that...
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

Interesting analysis from all. But it reminds me of watching pundits in the media talking about what Russia, China, and the US will do. There is conventional wisdom but at the end of the day you realize that anything can happen? So how about just playing the game and fighting hard instead...
  4. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Princess, we didn't get to know each other really except in battle and you have my respect. I enjoyed this world more than any since US8-ETA which is a long time ago. That enjoyment isn't only quality teammates but quality opponents too. Class. Look forward to fighting you on future worlds...
  5. Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

love it - made me laugh all the way
  6. Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

How is the server going for you Princess? What are your thoughts on what remains?
  7. Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Nice job on the newspaper and thank you for the effort that went into it. Enjoyed the map and write up - only comment is that western frontline should extend and drop south - that is, we have turned the corner on that front.
  8. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

anyone care to do a top 12?
  9. Curious

I think the pre-mades are killing the game. As long as there isn't internal strife then oftentimes now the pre-mades determine who wins before the server even starts. Then the second best alliance works to create a world alliance against the number one but all things being equal they should...
  10. Won't be returning to the game

Wow. sorry you feel that way. For me it's a game I love. Good luck in the future @Dave and I will see you on another server I know it. :)
  11. Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

I'm guessing this is an attempt at humour? Much like your gameplay you fail again. Sad really. Like watching a once vital, interesting, and relevant person make a fool of themselves like Brandon as they are clearly out of it and have little grasp on reality. I'd suggest you take your meds...
  12. Wheel of Battle Feedback Thread

where is it? will it start tomorrow?