5. brillbob

Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

so any alliances of note dropped yet
  6. brillbob

Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

speed 3 is tempting, but a bit busy in russia
  7. brillbob

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

sorry been away for a while , hey bacon hows things, Timur as for players threatning to publish some private contant of another player , didnt yer so called founder ruth , try that crap on me not so long ago
  8. brillbob

top 10

right what can i say bwnw and ft, they are the better pact, they have better timings and support and fair play to them , if they win this world and i dont mean that in any bad way , alot of things can happen before ww starts , but if they win the world good on ye , ye have my respect
  9. brillbob

lol
  10. brillbob

yes its entertaining to a certain point . but its getting nearly as bad as ruthie trying and still trying to defend the fact she was right dropping the wonder, and she has the balls to call me two faced , well honey what about you , now i dont know is this 100% true but i was told back in the...
  11. brillbob

in fairnes albozzz i dont think it ever will as your only drawing attention to yourself and the so called allince your in
  12. brillbob

i was sworn not to tell the story of bacon,
  13. brillbob

hey bacon ol buddy hows it goin, hope your been nice to all them bloods
  14. brillbob

top 10

have to say for all the players that are crying to BWNW please break a siege in our city cause were the worst players ever, not knocking BWNW its bp. but for those who are crying and yer alliances, why bother play
  15. brillbob

A message to the best players

slow lol , woud be better if some alliances would try and break there own sieges , but i guess you will have that