Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Burnbrae replied to the thread Top 12 Top 12!.
      All I got from that was Helen Lovejoy saying "Ohhh lord, won't somebody PLEASE think of the children!" You crack me up Red :cool:
      We were in the same alliance then! (or at least the same coalition) It was a salty suzie that killed the last wonder after having a...
      Jeeeez! That was stopped after Zancle (wasn't it??). It seems that some people haven't played Wonders for some time.
    • Burnbrae replied to the thread The next to disband.
      That is true that there is generally always internals before WW starts but that is usually 2-3 weeks before wonders. But in the case he...
      This ---> "master spy is actually master lie" & "You really have no idea" It seems he didn't lie and clearly does have his finger on the...
      I think the phrase you were really looking for is "doh!" Master Spy aka Oracle of Zancle did a number on you there Ranga. I take it the...
      You two need to get a room. One with mood lights, pink shades and a bubble bath. The big question is, who will be the taker?
      Yep, mass VM is spot on. I was already in VM (recovering from a knee op). Can back to an empty house lol. Only a few of us active. It...
      Never happened Jimmy me lad! I seem to remember in Epidamnos (Angry Apples) we took around 200 of your cities to your 50. It was a good...
      Love the banter, know the truth and one of you is severely deluded ;)
      Personally, I like PC. Never had a problem with him, played with him as a team member and always found him to be fair and a decent...
      There is only 1 stat that really matters at this point (for WW's) and that is the number of cities. After that it all about the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…