Recent content by Calamack

1. Calamack

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1) Stay Cool, Swim cause they cool 2) GOLD Diggers, swim, gold farmers always win the worlds 3) Insert Name Here, sink, what a bunch of noobs 4) ILIRI, float, seem okay but their profile pic is weird 5) Army of the Undead, swim, they edgy as hell that means they're good 6) Children of the Corn...
  2. Calamack

Top 12 Sink or Swim

well, you're not wrong
  3. Calamack

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Most of us are AT LEAST 13 thanks you (/s)
  4. Calamack

Top 12 Sink or Swim

We're definitely 9 year olds, so you should probably just ignore us till we're on your door step ;)
  5. Calamack

Answered Is the Time Shown for arrival on attacks/supports an estimate or exact?

Also I feel like you shouldn't have to go to the wiki to know that the game is gonna mess with travel times, that information should probably be more readily available.
  6. Calamack

Answered Is the Time Shown for arrival on attacks/supports an estimate or exact?

Unfortunately when against an alliance with 4 times as many cities as you it's hard to defend without using timing :/. guess that's what happens when you join a server late.
  7. Calamack

where is this information available? would've been really nice to know this.
  8. Calamack

So I took a couple years break since the last time I played, and even longer since the last time I played very seriously. Just today I was trying to snipe a CS and the game informed me that my support would arrive at 20:18:33 (my window was 30 seconds to 35 seconds to hit it), when I double...
  9. Calamack

Trash Talk

If it was just the leftovers of Deathwatch we could handle 'em (I'm in Children of the Corn) but some of their players like DanLWar are just too big for a bunch of 4 cities and less players to deal with, and he's the one doing the vast majority of the heavy lifting.
  10. Calamack

Trash Talk

I'm gonna chime in with some RIM trash talk and say that ADRASTOS is too scared to fight Varangian Guard or Slap. so instead they're coming after a bunch of players an 8th of their size who just got off BP. I guess they can only expand by sending players with 23 cities on players with 3. Top...
  11. Calamack

Howdy

Heyyyy, I've played this game on and off for, well, quite awhile now. If there is anyone who played in Iota and was part of The Brotherhood who's around rn hmu I'd love to play with y'all in a future world. If you don't remember me I was part of the leadership before a mix up with an account...
  12. Calamack

The Culling - World 81 Premade

If I had known how poorly The Culling would be run at the start I would've just not joined this world. Glad mauw is out and Greed and Arau have taken over, maybe we'll actually get somewhere.
  13. Calamack

The Kingdom of Elesius' Histories

Everything about this is so confusing D:
  14. Calamack

⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

I played in Alpha, Beta, and Iota worlds. Iota was my favorite by far.
  15. Calamack

⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

I think you underrated my alliance, but other than that I agree, and ya a late starter. I haven't played Grepolis in like three years i think? Decided to pick it up again and just started on the most recent world.