Recent content by Capable

1. Top 12

Very nice Dan. Good read as always. :)
  2. Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Any premades going into this please shoot me a message. I want to play this one :)
  3. Merry Xmas to all.

Merry Christmas love
  4. Calling all Vets

I started in US Pella which I believe was in 2014. I was 14 then lol. Didn't start playing EN until en87 i believe or whichever world dimale was :D. Was off and on the game for a bit but have been playing for about 2 years straight now. Some of my most recent worlds have been en97 Pagasae I was...
  5. Top 12 sink/swim

nor can most of the alliances right now lol. Very hard to take cities right now with the event.
  6. Top 12 Alliances of Methone

I have finally realized why nobody wants PG in their alliance. Never again will I play with the kid
  7. How long with PG last?

im going to bet 39 simbom
  8. Top 12 sink/swim

we also started a week after everyone else in the top 12. but nice observations
  9. How long with PG last?

Anyone want to start taking bets on how long it takes PG (KingMolly) to quit this world or get eaten by his own alliance? I give him about 3 weeks max. :)
  10. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Anyone that says us and thermo are the same we are just better needs to get one thing straight. We know everyone we recruit from previous worlds and know how they play. We didn’t join this world to recruit everyone around us. We didn’t make the mistake that cost thermo the world.
  11. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Maybe pawcio is mad he didn’t get an invite?
  12. Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

every time you speak I dislike you more and more. You are just as delusional as him
  13. Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

First off, Crazy Asian doesn’t belong on this list he literally has less than 3k dbp so he isn’t really “holding his own” secondly, we shouldn’t be allowed to nominate teammates.
  14. Sink or swim profiles

did you just assume his gender?