Recent content by Cato99

1. Top 12

I really forgot how dramatic these threads could be in my 2 years away from them
  2. Top 12 Top 12

Has there even been one yet??
  3. Top 12 Trash Talk

Just like to say about Goats of War's claimed kill list....Winter Wolves collapsed because of leadership issues and so the leaders encouraged members to join other alliances because they were unable to continue in their roles due to rl. So unless goats of war somehow forced them to stop leading...
  4. End Alliance Caps

I played on Hermonassa. I think there was like 300 in the alliance I was in. The cap was 400 and I think the biggest on these servers . We were the biggest alliance in the world and didn't need all 400 spaces so I'd say maybe caps of 200-250
  5. Wars of Pagasae

Who are you to tell me how to lead. You probably couldn't lead someone down a straight path with no turns
  6. Wars of Pagasae

I probably will but thanks for that amazing advice
  7. Wars of Pagasae

Founder of Soldiers of Destiny here. Fell apart because of . ...certain leaders if you get what I mean
  8. Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Haha call me pessimistic
  9. Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Time for a premature top 10 anyone?? 1) Insomnia Very heavily mixed in around Fear and No Vaseline. The way they quickly shot to the top points to possible MRA. Sink 2) The Musketeers Probably the strongest core of any alliance so far but day 1 alliance... Float and then...Sink 3) No Vaseline...
  10. 2017 Hurling

The League begins ....in a boring enough fashion. Cork beat Clare and Tipperary beat Dublin. Good boost for Waterford as they beat Kilkenny
  11. 6 Nations

So England at the top of the table. Ireland vs England looking like the decider game unless Ireland lose.
  12. Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

How philosophical. Looking like a promising world
  13. BUSHES OF LOVE

Yeah I'll go for your premade if you'll have me
  14. Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

So who has the best premade haha??
  15. So who's reading what??

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of it before