Recent content by Chad Bass

1. Best Team Ever Assembled?

We should find a way to get TS and EN on the same battlefield. We could get 5k players on that server and have a blast.
  2. Best Team Ever Assembled?

I am TS, so I am sure it will be said that I am biased, but I have played in all kinds of different speeds with different teams and nobody comes close to what we do in TS. As has already been noted, we just took our 80 players and defeated an entire server of 3k plus players from day 1. We...
  3. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

Still no comment on taking on TS in another world. You manage to say a lot, while actually saying very little. I think you mostly know that there is no collection of players you could put together that would not get gobbled up by us. Keep playing though... this is probably your best look...
  4. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

At least you are consistently a passive-aggressive troll. So, I acknowledge your consistency there. I noticed you called Leolis a "she." Is that because you remember the alpha-female field hockey player that frequently dominated you back at your all-girls preparatory school? Leolis is quite...
  5. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

This is the truth Ranga. The whole, "well I am not as good at grepolis, but it is just a game . . ." line from you is just a passive aggressive way to make an excuse for losing or not being as good. It is just a game, so who cares that we are better at it than you and your old friends? And...
  6. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

Hey mate, I knew you were offering a compliment and I humbly accept it. The other points still stand though.. I will not repeat everything mungus just said again... except to say that I have been telling you guys what the real "score" was since the beginning of Sinope. Nobody listened then...
  7. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

Beer, I miss you!!! Ranga and cloaca, Everything Mungus says is spot on. Nobody maximizes every aspect of the game like we do in TS. We eat simmers and coalitions for breakfast. Let's set something up. Bring 1k of your closest simming friends and find out for yourself.
  8. Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

Ok everyone, It is time for another Newsletter Update from The Syndicate. This is The Syndicate Newsletter #666: You Are Just a Squirrel in a TS World Edition. As the title suggests, It is time for everyone in Emporion to catch up on what your benevolent (or maybe we are malevolent, depending...
  9. We Right Here

Like I said Wanda. We love you. You are good people. Now Blaze, he has been sniffing too many gasoline fumes from working at the family gas station. He tries though... I will give him that. Ask him about the time I took a city from him and he forgot to remove 950 fast transports once I...
  10. We Right Here

Look at this. A place for text communication on the internet and blaze is here lying and making a fool out of himself. How original. Blaze, you are like an ATM, you always pay. Wanda, we all love you. We love your crew as well. You have learned how to build lots of really nice cities for...
  11. 2.115 Discussion Thread

Mini map is used all the time and that space is also where the approved add-on tools provide unit count info for the unit of your choice. The grepolis score there is useless and took away something players actually used. Maybe Inno can offer another special offer for us only a few of us to be...
  12. 2.115 Discussion Thread

Mini map is used all the time and that space is also where the approved add-on tools provide unit count info for the unit of your choice. The grepolis score there is useless and took away something players actually used. Maybe Inno can offer another special offer for only a few of us to be...
  13. 2.115 Discussion Thread

Bravo, sir.
  14. My Perspective on Why the Game is Dying.

Everything Mungus said is dead on. Our crew still plays grepolis as a war game and we are not only holding our own against the whole world, we are dominating them. Plus, rather than take new players and make it easy for them to sim their way to a watered-down crown, we show them how to become...
  15. Divine Senses

Mod, can we get a reply to the inquiry that kristianv keeps bumping? And, if you want to really keep this thread open and on track - please ban those whose only input is to troll those involved in legitimate discussion on this issue. You know the names. I know the names. We all know the...