Recent content by Ra-Ceren

1. Ra-Ceren

Top 12 Sink or Swim

2. Ra-Ceren

Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

Every chance I get.
  3. Ra-Ceren

Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

If I may be so bold, I would like to make a suggestion. It runs a bit contrary to the way Grepolis has been going for the past several years but well.... I still find myself wishing for it. I'd really like to see some worlds opened that do not basically end in one year or less. Those worlds...
  4. Ra-Ceren

Safe wishes

5. Ra-Ceren

Safe wishes

6. Ra-Ceren

Top 12 v2

So, what you are saying is that cheating (which is illegal) is the great equalizer against those that (legally) purchase gold. I hate to burst your bubble fella but, cheaters are found everywhere. Even amongst the ranks of the gold buyers. Cheating equalizes nothing. And yeah.... I DO mean what...
  7. Ra-Ceren

Top 12 v2

1) Victrix (Victrix, Ferrata & both Pandemoniums): The citizens of Victrix like to think of themselves as the most experienced team in this game. In truth, members of this group of alliances are total freaks of nature. It is a known fact that 74% of Victrix people are cross-dressers. Their...
  8. Ra-Ceren

Top 12 v2

So what you are saying is that it's not cheating as long as you don't get caught. That just because someone is just so gosh darn clever in the way that they cheat that, they "deserve" to be able to cheat. Using bots is against the rules of this game. Period. No ifs, No ands. No buts. And...
  9. Ra-Ceren

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Congratulations to all the members of Invicta (1 and 2)! A game well played!
  10. Ra-Ceren

As are your own claims of greatness after running and hiding in VM every time you come under attack. Not just on this world. On all worlds. Not to mention your nuanced ability to betray those that place trust in you. A true inspiration to no one. Lol. But hey, you get a gold star for effort. ;)
  11. Ra-Ceren

You seem woefully misinformed on almost everything that you have stated thus far. All one (ANY ONE) has to do is check for themselves to see the large errors in your statements. But soldier on, good little camper!
  12. Ra-Ceren

Really? Cause according to The Oracle of Zancle which only just recently added this world to its website about a week ago (if THAT long) in their newsfeed, your claims are not quite substantiated: "Nocturnos has left AMICI VETERES's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 61 cities and...
  13. Ra-Ceren

#1) INVICTA Let's all face facts. They have the city numbers, the position, the experience, the gold, the right combination of diplomatic ties and the overwhelming killer instincts to win this world in a ruthless and efficient manner. They ARE going to win barring some major screw up. It is...