Recent content by Clas17

1. Unused units - We could make a refreshing update to this game.

chariots - op for front cities as a quick hybrid unit good att and deffense ; good when rebuilding since they use a lot of stone which would go to waste if you are just building the other units trireme - same argument, att+def kind of make sense for front cities that you send a CS from divine...
  2. Technologies and buildings that are not used

meteorology - needed on every flier and front city democracy - somewhat useful in NB servers for front cities so that enemy doesnt land at 10 pm and the siege ends before NB end with Helena, not a fan of using it Library - agree Oracle - agree Merchant - probably most useful special building...
  3. Spartans Assassins Where?

4. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

report them to the mods, this behaviour is unacceptable
  5. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Congrats @GG
  6. Top 12 Top 6 Pre-BP Sink or Swim + Map

back to doing S&S? :cool:
  7. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

thats news to me too, he was so submissive in 143 that I cant believe he is now a bully
  8. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

GG neither floating nor was that a valid argument for giving them a float. Edit: thanks for the S&S :)
  9. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

I get it, you don't want to name names
  10. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Alex how are you doing?
  11. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Basically baba and wiz? I am sure you didnt mean that. If you are saying gkass only then are you assuming best players are just 2 players so that the 50% statement works?
  12. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Wizzie and baba didnt play
  13. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

who do you consider best players and how do you come up with half quit 146? Lemnos was terrible, SBG player activity was worse than others which doesnt make it an easy world. 146 was terrible as well, all crumbled 2 weeks in. I was logging in pretty rarely when I wanted to time on someone...
  14. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

no. no. yes, no
  15. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

MRA as a favorite. GG float last time :eek: SBBC is something else, its not SBG. SBG in Lemnos was not bigger (20 top 100 players the first months) and was playing against every front with the other alliances pacting together.