Recent content by Cloud of Fame

1. Ready to cry

I happen to know a team that can beat Fiasco They're called Fiasco's Evil Twin which is basically me that have recruited the members of Fiasco with my undeniable charm
  2. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Quite obvious, isn't it lol
  3. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Well I have a boring Sunday so why not entertain some more bored humans that just sits behind their computers all day trying to favor farm their neighbors all day to build myth nukes that only will become half nukes before being used on a siege that doesn't get broken because people here lack...
  4. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Just goes to show that I'm a bit crazy lol
  5. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Okay, people don't like to write so I can do another one since someone wanted it although I don't really have time lol, but here we go with a short one. 1. Headless Horsemen Maybe the new favorite at the moment to win this. Have a good core on O55 and is now trying to expand into O45, which...
  6. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Now when bp have dropped I think we should do another top 10 because why not! It will obviously be objective. 1. Supreme Beach Booty Cult Well it seems like the victory in Lemnos wasn't so satisfying for a lot of people so they are running it back again with the addition of some experienced...
  7. Top 10

I've heard about the spam allegations, but you can always argue when it's considered spam and when it's not. From what I've heard, not confirming that it's the truth, is that the total number of attacks weren't the highest we've seen, not even close, but that the attacks that were sent was...
  8. Top 10

I mean, as an outsider looking in, it seems like SBG's numbers are boosted quite a bit because of the quitting from STORM, that they get a lot of cities for free. However, I still agree that there are differences between SBG and BL. STORM seemed to be the alliance that could somewhat keep up and...