Recent content by collect78900

1. Top 12 Thread

Yawn..... im getting bored with this fight....not really intresting.....no action here....easy cities to grab.....yawn..... goats are getting rimmed and are resorting to taking blame game cities(internals or something) so boring.....pls send some action my way......
  2. Top 12 Thread

lol seems awfully quiet now :D where has willi disappeared?
  3. Top 12 Thread

lol XD hahahahahaha poor a** willi came to forums to cry hahahahahaha.......you guys are crying when others outnumber you , when u have been doing the same for a long time now.....used proxy alliances to hit and defend your cities ( ex - insurgents) ......have players sending hate mails -...
  4. Top 12 Thread

i wouldnt be surprised if goats take rank 1 fiasco settle for 2 or vice versa without these 2 ever going to war lol..... i think the slug-fest between fiasco and goats is over-hyped....
  5. Attack of the Hydra Feedback Thread

the previous event of hades portal was much much much better....this event has me saying "cr*p in*o is run by idi*ts". dont want to be banned so used star never know what mods will ban u for now days....but u get the message.
  6. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

A new top12 would be great.....sry but im not going do one right away ill write one a week or so later.....
  7. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Certainly looks that way id like to see confetti vs vg(Portuguese sensation the most hyped team of en 110) and thermo .....i dont feel thermo is even putting up a fight.....i wanna see a bloodbath...
  8. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Asian lol we have some history before i know exactly who he is and have no intentions to divulge into details i just popped in to say hi to jimmy from his (earlier)lighthouse.....
  9. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

the clowns are back!!o_Oo_O
  10. Selymbria Wars

thats a lie Sons of odin ,sons of tyr, tesla spears,lucid....... ... the odds are against u but this is what uall have been doing pretty much till recently.....3 sons vs bm??.... its just that the tables have turned....
  11. Selymbria Wars

By the looks of it SONS are getting hammered these last 3-4 days.....:)
  12. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Lol guys.... I'm still duking it out in BP....
  13. Trashtalk

Jimmy... Once a coward always a coward... Btw Rx go ghost like u ghosted in en99.... And true fear are always a failure.....all they do is play a world for few months and ghost in the wws..... Poor leadership....
  14. Trashtalk

You will realize later in the world that their leadership skills are null.... they and their premade(most of tf from en99) played over a year only to GHOST even gave a ww they had(The only ww they could build to another alliance) and ghosted........ To defeat TF all u need is to counter-op...