Recent content by Corey Goodes

1. Corey Goodes

Casual Settings

I have 3200 points and I can't even attack somoene with 3600 points. It's actually stupid
  2. Corey Goodes

Top 12 Sink or swim

Weh Team are going to dominate this noob server for the lulz
  3. Corey Goodes

Newspaper Trash Talk

You are all terrible
  4. Corey Goodes

Top 12 Alliances

Any MRA near us we will be against yes. Yes Mr Krainet, noobs like Boris The Cat and Ultima Thule knew they were going to die sooner rather than later so they just folded. Shame really, I was enjoying their BP
  5. Corey Goodes

Count to 10 before Pushy posts.

He logged in to PM me so he is around. He just likes to let threads die or delete them so you lot are wasting your time. Why not actually talk about the world instead of a moderator who doesn't even play here.
  6. Corey Goodes

Mobile Grepolis Discussion

I think the whole interface needs a re haul. I deleted the app and if I need to do a quick emergency on the go log in I just use the browser version what runs like but it actually works.
  7. Corey Goodes

Top 12 Alliances

We are fighting two MRA's plus Illu are trying it a little bit. At this stage in the game we can't be everywhere like how we were but we are still bosses of actium
  8. Corey Goodes

Pre World Oropos Discussion Thread

Like I said 1000 times, best place to learn the game is on the rim.
  9. Corey Goodes

The King has a message

Bump The Urethra was slayed by his own men. Never doubt the king
  10. Corey Goodes

NOOBS vs ILUMM

Illu now attacking Clocks Do they really want to do this?
  11. Corey Goodes

Top 12 Alliances

I will try and get someone to take it for me on Friday ;) They went against Clockmare like every other alliance and didn't last long. Considering we are not as active any more just shows the skill level of their players.
  12. Corey Goodes

Top 12 Alliances

It's coming, just been very busy the last month or so. Infact I have 2 pics for SG ;)
  13. Corey Goodes

Count to 10 before Pushy posts.

What a terrible thread Please never post here in Actium again, this is a big boy forum, no time for small fish here
  14. Corey Goodes

The Demise of Grepolis (premades)

The rim is a good place to learn the craft of the game. But if you feel the need for inno to open a new world every Thursday then you are a fool
  15. Corey Goodes

Pre World Nicaea Discussion Thread

Nice to see the cancer of grepolis out in full force