Recent content by Corvidaan

1. Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

I agree. I left this game because it was just becoming increasingly focused on gold. The whole game revolved around gold with no other factors influencing victory. When I realised that my alliance (no spenders) and myself (also no money) couldn’t compete with big golders it was time to quit...
  2. Backstabbers

Sounds like a skill issue.
  3. A novel idea & the end of the line.

Wow you’re all so toxic. Why can’t you all just be nice and respectful to your opponents like meme and gaby
  4. Top 5

Another easy win over Tod
  5. Valid Islands

People forgetting masterspy is OV aligned, regardless of how many times he tries to spew that he isn’t. He’s just upset the circle isn’t based on the rim, where OV do most of their work.
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Imagine being masterspy irl.
  7. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Sorin, if everyone in Fiasco is telling you you’ve never been part of Fiasco and won’t ever be… Maybe you’re not in Fiasco.
  8. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

I’m sure if I’d been born 30 years earlier and my lungs and brain were perforated with asbestos and formaldehyde, that would be a great insult/reference that I’d have definitely understood.
  9. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Everyone saying it’s fiasco has room temperature iq. Every single fiasco server is run out of the Fiasco discord. Like 152. 154 isn’t. Sorin’s just an obsessive stalker wannabe.
  10. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

That’s not fiasco. It has like 5 players from it, but not the leadership core, nor the name? Can I ask, why are you so obsessed with trying to get into Fiasco? Wouldn’t you rather just do your own thing instead of trying to beg your way in and deluding yourself into thinking you’re friends...
  11. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

What world are you playing with fiasco rn? They’re only on 152 at the moment.
  12. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Turns out Tod and Gaby’s curse to always lose was stronger than GG’s lack of leadership
  13. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

B tier world
  14. Top 5

shut up pg
  15. Top 5

I guess? 1) Fiasco United ^ Big gap v 2) Naughty North 3) Virus 4-6) Defcon 1,2,3 ------------------------- As you can see, Fiasco have won. There's not too much else to discuss. Their ABP vs overall towns lead shows that the simming desire isn't quite there ratio wise...