Recent content by crashjones

1. crashjones

Happy Trails

It's been fun... but real life is calling--- I am through in Sparta... Who knows, down the road... I may try one more world. Good luck with WW.... Adios Crash
  2. crashjones

3 Weeks in Outer Mongolia...... and I've lost my mind.....

SELL THE HOUSE SELL THE CAR SELL THE KIDS FIND SOMEONE ELSE FORGET IT I'M NEVER COMING BACK FORGET IT Captain Richard "Crashjones" Colby
  3. crashjones

Sparta is Dying... I propose a reboot.... Here is what I have in mind....

OK.. so Rekk's in-- no surprise there as he subscribes to Chaos Theory Weekly... Cassip-- Yes, I did the same thing on another server that was also dying (albeit not as quickly as this one). It worked like a charm-- we went from 3 fat main alliances to 7 nimble & nasty ones.... No deadweight--...
  4. crashjones

Sparta is Dying... I propose a reboot.... Here is what I have in mind....

We all know it-- this world is losing players at an alarming rate. This is my 7th Grepolis server and Sparta has by far and away the worst attrition rate I have seen. There are vacant cities everywhere and more players quitting each day. This world is atrophied. Here's my potential...
  5. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Oh gosh... you're destroying us from the inside... oh no..... everyone will quit now.... it will be chaos.... please....
  6. crashjones

Prophets No More?

So, they're morons too... you want a medal? I mean really... come on..... You're like Mr. Fact Finder.... great job getting to the bottom of the mystery!
  7. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Rahl-- I did not notice that the first time around--- the second time around I see your point-- kind of disturbing! Freaky ponies BTW -- "Chimichanga Special" is getting some votes for the new alliance name... gotta love the Mexican food!
  8. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Pengu-- what are you smoking? POH was a joke when we joined-- your legendary founder quit before he conked his first city.... Me and the lads moved us into the #1 spot (where we still are - in points, avg points per member, BP etc...)...... everything you say is just patently false.. What is...
  9. crashjones

The Dragons

Hey Zeus.... so, are you 12 or 13?? Seriously..... not mocking you... just curious.
  10. crashjones

Prophets Great Legion

Actually, I never claimed to be #1 in DBP... I am not and never have been.... ABP on the other hand... As for your attack... as I replied to your spammy in-game messages.... I was not even aware you attacked- I happened to be offline-- you came and went without me noticing... I did not dodge...
  11. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Rahl -- great stuff! You, my friend, are in the wrong alliance... if there ever was a Prophet... it's you thanks for the laugh Juggs-- you should be more like Rahl.... (that's why you're still a Tater Tot)
  12. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Juggalo.....OK, so you replied to this thread cuz.... why? Mission accomplished. What's your next objective, big guy?
  13. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Wow.... man, I'm not sure how we'll survive without you.... I mean, the whole world revolves around you, right, bud? You make gravity-- you are the center of the universe.... So, I had to go look you up... never even heard of you... Turns out you are a Dragon Tater Tot with a whopping 8 cities...
  14. crashjones

Prophets No More?

Who says "Cornier"? So.... I'm lame, but you think one of my names is so epic that you would join if I changed it.... So, logically, in your world Epic= Lame. mmmmkay.... hope you got a refill on those meds
  15. crashjones

Prophets No More?

You know, contrary to popular belief, I did not found the Prophets.... Back in the day, they were the "Prophets of Hades" and I joined them because when I started there was this cool kid on my island, Sasquatch Gunner (He shoots Bigfoot?) and he was in POH.... Anyway, I joined an alliance...