Recent content by CrazyVaps21

1. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

One word. Chickenshit. Why? Because I felt like saying it. Who is it said towards? Everyone and no one at the same time. Why? Because **** you thats why.
  2. The next to disband

Makes a bold claim and goes inactive less than a week after their claim. Another one seems to have bitten the dust. Proof that dogs are better than cats
  3. The next to disband

Ah yes an academy moving to the main as slots open is them disbanding/jumping ship. Should I try and get some of my old 4Horsemen buddies out here to show TF how its done? I mean we did do it on Kasmenai after all
  4. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I never attacked a Dave so you must have me mistaken with someone else. I was never a part of the dave or cheda situation. If you read my response I never defended Bloods. I stated I understood the reasoning behind why DOA chose OF and why TB decided to do what they did. I have 0 personal...
  5. The next to disband

Unlikely. My bet is on Destructive Immortals
  6. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Funny how so many people were complaining about DOA and TB hugging it out then when the opportunity(regardless of the 10 day agreement) arrises people complain about attacks. So what they broke the 10 day agreement. I trust nobody on this game that I have not spoken to outside the game and about...
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

He's right guys a coin flip is never 50/50. Theres always a chance, albeit a very very small one, that the coin will land on its side since a coin has 3 seperate faces. Statistically in a perfect world a coin flip is 50/50. In real life it is very difficult to get near 50/50 unless your sample...
  8. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Ah yes the OP that happened to me right before I left for a funeral. Or was it the one that happened when I came back and took another short break I don't remember as I was OPed for 3 weekends in a row
  9. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Fans and BD. They seem to know every city we reserve and only stack those cities. The ones that weren't reserved were taken without any issues
  10. Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

You know 8ball you talk a lot of **** for someone hiding their name. I have an inkling as to who you are and if I'm right I know why your cities were lost. Low walls, not enough information, refusing to use the template. If you can't handle being attacked just jump ship. Pretty sure you're the...