Recent content by Dann1s

1. Dann1s

Question Ghost Spartoi and TS

Im surprised I couldn't find a thread about this subject. If you have selected Ares as a god, then you can buff your attack with Ghost Spartoi by using the spell Ares' Army together with consuming your whole fury pool: see below If you would build up your fury pool to 5000 points, you can...
  2. Dann1s

Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

@VIRTUALSELF thanks for the info Considering this event, I am surprised to see how hostile the community became. In the first generations when I played in the Beta server, and eventually became a game moderator for a while, the community was rather close. But these days people seem to be so...
  3. Dann1s

I wonder something, because of a limited inventory space I have now saved all my items in the 'Upcoming reward list'. There is a timer now that says how long the event will last. What will happen with the items in the reward list after the timer of the event times out, will those items vanish...
  4. Dann1s

Perhaps the event is less useful for higher ranked players, but I can imagine its more useful for lower ranked players. For me its very unclear what to do with this 'event'. I get some volunteers with numbers but other then that its unclear which actions would lead to extra's or anything like that.
  5. Dann1s

Agora during vacation mode

Alright then it should be a bug, perhaps caused by the combination of long travel times and enabling VM mode. @Baudin Toolan
  6. Dann1s

Looking for those ive played with in past

I am not sure, but the last time I played was during the first generations. I actually played on the beta server back then with the huge ducks alliance haha. I remember a player with the name Emyrs, which mainly had cities in the north. Was that you? :)
  7. Dann1s

world chat

Is the world chat actively used by several alliances and players or is the use currently limited?
  8. Dann1s

In my situation I had one free city slot, and send two CS with a long travel time. It didn’t gave an error message while sending the second one. Thats why i’m doubting if there is a bug. Once both CS arrive, it should have finished the victory procession during VM, so the 2nd needed city slot...
  9. Dann1s

It is better that I describe the situation first before I would frame it as a bug. Currently I have a situation where the vacation mode is almost activated; the 48 hour waiting time is almost finished. However, before the vacation period is activated I have send a colony ship to an empty island...
  10. Dann1s

Farming villages on non-starter islands

Aah so its only limited to the big islands, I was looking for smaller islands with farming villages but they seemed hard to find. So if I take over a city at the same island, both of those cities can harvest resources at the same time, or is the countdown timer for all your cities on an bigger...
  11. Dann1s

Farming villages on non-starter islands

Fellow players, I've played Grepolis in the past, unfortunately my account was deleted so I had to start all over again. In the meanwhile I see there was a big update! And I can also see in my server they work with farming villages now. When I look at the world map, I can only see farming...