Recent content by DapperDon21

1. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 6th Edition: Ghost Week

i nominate Lost for worst golder, best non golder: nirson Biggest simmer: capable GOAT of the server: Foogalowhoop
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

???????? Spartan is a FTP player? what r u on about, him spending money pshhh
  3. Smyrna 5th Edition: The Fight For Smyrna Starts

Public disclaimer Capable is all those city losses. You suck Ant
  4. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

shutup trashcan
  5. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

its gunna be really funny when the entire community knows you cheated, and you still dont get 7/7 kill these idiots @Mole man 420
  6. International server revolt

Someone summoned Fiasco who wants smokeeeeee
  7. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

Bloods have a council? LOL Ruthie and Batman cant seriously be considered a council. I always pictured their discord as just a buncha mental midgets listening to the bloods song over and over, then again that is a fairly accurate description of fiasco discord lmao
  8. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

ahh yes im sure Malrov and Viper assault will absolutely tear into QoQ causing an immediate ghost
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Please tell me this is a joke lol
  10. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Another one clams Spartys botting but BY STRAIGHT ARM SKILL AND LUCKY OF RANDOM Banda lines up 160 attacks without missing one in a 10 second gap. May as well make your profile, "We use Botsoft"
  11. Christmas Newspaper

alright alright i can get behind Rum wo Cola
  12. Welcome to the 132 Jungle

You were just credited with 20000 gold. You were just credited with 20000 gold. You were just credited with 20000 gold. You were just credited with 20000 gold. You were just credited with 20000 gold.
  13. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

mannn i cant let u disrespect our son Pudding.... Only we get to bully himo_O