Recent content by Darkfyre

1. Darkfyre

Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Quick question... why do you haz to be such turdzez an botherz peoplez? Ize hurting no onez an hazing fun.
  2. Darkfyre

well saidz. oh, the unfathomable mystery of basic economics. hee heez.
  3. Darkfyre

speed 3, limit 35, morale active, + olympus. wowzeez. just looked at that againz. they wants this world to lasts a looooooong timez.
  4. Darkfyre

lol. theyz not gonna listenz. when in history haz they ever changed a world once theyz decided?
  5. Darkfyre

Iz kinda truez. Playerzez create the vote threadz, not inno. Iz wazn their idea to vote. They haz nothing to doez with it. They picks whateverz they feelz likes. Like, I'm kinda guessing they're sitting in their offices seeing theze vote threads likes "who asked you peoplez?" When they wants...
  6. Darkfyre

New world!

theyz already a thread for thisez.
  7. Darkfyre

New World Vote?

I just votes that a new world bloody well starts alreadyz. Last one waz the November 14th. Long timez ago. Iz taking the foooooreeeeveeeerz.... :(
  8. Darkfyre

New World Vote?

Cauze literalwize, the same exact thing happened to me an Illy on Neapolis that happenz on Chania. Alliance collapse upon itself az soon az therez a real threat. Weze hoping the EN haz the more tenacious fighterzez.
  9. Darkfyre

New World Vote?

helloz, mr break man. did youz come herez cauze US sucks tooz?
  10. Darkfyre

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

And to be honest buggy an canadienne, I feel sorry for ya'll. Me an my girl may not givez the sh*t about free playerz cauze we believez in peoplez getting paid for their work, but not giving the sh*t an blatantly insulting them iz two different thingz. Soze the thing iz, I just KNOWZ youz both...
  11. Darkfyre

Dude, it sucks to win too, mostly, cauze you knowz you at least partially boughts it, not really won it. Iz not really a yay me moment unless youz completely delusional. Iz another reazonz I suggest monthly fee. Thenz, I WILL KNOWZ BEYOND DOUBT I REALLY WONZ. Me an my girl feelz the same bouts...
  12. Darkfyre

Seez this? The average gamer. AVERAGE. Not big spenderzez. Not free playerz. AVERAGE. They could doez the subscription worldz. $30-50 a month, like I sayz. Theyz jus scared.
  13. Darkfyre

Didn't sayz $5-15 a month. That's streaming service money. Grepolis iz the MASSIVE program. Massive program companies like Adobe, Avid, etc. charge more like the $30-50 a month I mentionz.
  14. Darkfyre

they doezn change cauze they SCARED of change. Theyz in denial, telling themselvez it still works, it still works, scared to doez anything new. an if they doezn evolve, they will surely diez... like the dinosaur.