Recent content by Darth Akula

1. Darth Akula

EN136 Community Vote Part 2

I agree. I'm "simming" in comparison to how many who do know me, know how I play for 2 reasons: 1) Too slow a world 2) My job requires a LOT of my time and attention right now. In the next few months it won't so much. But I definitely do what I can, when I can. Regarding "known people", most I...
  2. Darth Akula

I disagree here - many alliances (even the known bigger/better teams) always end up having sub-teams with smaller caps. Even at 60, a large number of teams will still have subs and not be an MRA. Look at 130 for example - lots of great and known teams that are actually good, almost all have...
  3. Darth Akula

Mods/ COMA: Why can't we have speed 6 again? Or is that reserved for a later (but soon) world? S6 = <3 Edit: Big thank you though for this asking of us <3 <3 <3
  4. Darth Akula

The Ladon, A Short-Term Solution, the Player's Council, and the Desperate Need For Communication

:rolleyes: More and more I keep seeing posts of "make it easier for defenders to defend and harder for attackers to attack" You people would never survive in any kind of fight, much less a legit war. *Disclaimer:* I haven't played with Ares yet but I plan to and I'm excited for it...
  5. Darth Akula

WW End Game "Bug" Fix

Brother, don't even get me started lol. It's OV in our world - many other teams in many former worlds. Always convinced they can win or have a shot to win. Mate, the only shot at a win is a different world. The writing is on the wall, signs and clue are there, all roads lead to "you're not...
  6. Darth Akula

WW End Game "Bug" Fix

Idea: Change WW EG dynamic in terms of the timeline to achieve WW Age and how it can be achieved Current Sit.: WW EG is x amount of points of top y alliances. Once P.C. is reached, WW Age has a countdown timer to begin. "Bug": Players/Alliances can choose to postpone WW Age by leaving their...
  7. Darth Akula

A ban on Bp boosting

You've won this round Mods lol :P
  8. Darth Akula

Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

I came here to give feedback - but SF already said it. Medusi???!!!??? Wth man... *eye roll* Where's my griffins? And again, ditto SF's post - sheesh
  9. Darth Akula

Update to Version 2.236 Discussion Thread

Are you that arrogant and pompous to believe that people cannot ask questions to get better understanding because they learn and understand differently than you? Or do we need to continue this pointless banter?
  10. Darth Akula

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks BT, appreciate you!
  11. Darth Akula

Just a curious question - I thought you guys could perma-ban and general ban people based on thier IP/MAC addresses? I could've swore this was a thing years ago - would that not be the same way those rewards could be given? Or am I crazy? You can mail me BT if you feel it's necessary Anyways...
  12. Darth Akula

Got a response: Resounding no :( We get no love guys. Gotta have A account 10+ years active. Same for any other perks :'(
  13. Darth Akula

Sent in a support ticket regarding the skins and rewards - I've been playing over 10 years but my account has not. Like Shuri, every time you guys do loyalty award/rewards, I tend to miss them because my accounts have never been active for 10 years - just me the player/person. It'd be nice to...
  14. Darth Akula

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Knowing Mole.... yeah :/