Recent content by Dave Y

1. Dave Y

New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

Not like TW needed any help. AB became only the buffer between Unity and TW-S
  2. Dave Y

I do not remember you as in the winning alliance. TW-Shadow ended up winning....weren't you in MAP?
  3. Dave Y

Been a long while..... interested.....leadership too
  4. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

include all the SWARM stats why don't you
  5. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

you again are misquoting me or not listening to my words, but I never once "blamed" my team for losing anything. If the team played as a team and followed leadership's lead, then I guess their would be different results. You can say what you want, but my record proves this to be a fact...
  6. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

blah blah blah, again, since I can't see the stats to the links I am sure they are for a defined period of time to make your alliance or PR's alliance look good....and there is a little fact that SWARM stats are most definitely not included......against PR I know that SWARM was leading that...
  7. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

again, you are speaking in assumptions. You have no idea what went on inside this alliance, or the planning and organization that was done. Keep your uninformed comments to yourself. all your words are untrue....when you all merged with GP, it was an even playing field. OMG, you are...
  8. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

It does not matter how SoD was put together. In the end we are an alliance, one entity. And, so, when did I ever argue MFW was not an alliance? 1. You did not take the Artemisia city without help.......that is a fact....what help, I will not divulge and hear your banter 2. You lost a WW...
  9. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

so you can bring up every other alliance and speak for them, but not for your own? I stated quite clearly I would entertain your change of subjects and no adressal of previous statements....and I did just that. Who are you to say we had more chance than any other alliance out there to win the...
  10. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

Wrong again. Failure is normal and it happens; accepting that is much more important than thinking you can win and should win all the time....that, my little friend, is life. It is normal, counted on and expected.....so your argument is null and void. Funny how you like to change subjects...
  11. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

of course it matters....why? Because I am the main leader of SoD and I do not practice or condone it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you can post what you want bro, no harm done, but again you do not know one single iota where the information originated from and how it came to fall into my hands. Sure, when...
  12. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

First of all no, you are wrong, I do not use spies and have not sent anyone to be a spy....if so it would be pretty obvious, so obviously they (the spies) are home grown in your backyard, which lends the question why your own members dislike your alliance? On the otherhand, the spies in our...
  13. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

There is no irony......if you see irony in this it is made up and fabricated. The words ring true and have been something this alliance has fought against since the beginning of this server. Not one of your alliances has fought us one on one; not a single one of you. The only alliance on this...
  14. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

rof
  15. Dave Y

Top 12 Alliances

....and that is exactly why......not for any other reason. Surely not because you are "good"