Recent content by debich

1. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Not only Russian. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and others.
  2. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

They called us the USA, England, France and Germany. We have already won the USA and England .. Consequently, the French and the Germans remained)
  3. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

And, perhaps, we are ready to offer Fiasco to go together to another server, to France. Banda + Fiasco = the strongest alliance in Grepolis history.
  4. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Shadows in general turned out to be a very weak union. There was a lot of noise and insults, but they ran away as soon as they began to lose cities. In this respect, the Sons of Odins, and Flags, and Fiasco are much better.
  5. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Difficulties in translation) I agree)
  6. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

The real shame is screaming half of the world "what's the difference that fiasco cannot capture cities and win the war, the main thing is who will build 4 of 7 wonders first", and then lose the miracle and shout "who cares who built 4 of 7, it doesn't matter at all ")))
  7. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

What fist fight? You have completely lost the statistics of captures and all you can do is sit for six months and wait until we leave)) I haven't seen a single attack from you at all))) The most interesting thing is that the most worthy fiasco fighters who fought congratulated us on the victory...
  8. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

you just haven't seen all our beauties)))
  9. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Our girls are always beautiful) We have the most beautiful women in the world, so we win) I think so)
  10. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Just like your words are what makes you) everyone, one way or another, has their own truth)
  11. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

The fact that we did not raise militias, did not build walls and did not spend spells does not mean online) You were just as surprised when you found out that I am online. When I wasn't building walls) We just didn't waste mana and resources on stupidity.
  12. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Oh, the losing side's excuses are always very funny. All losers can do is blame others instead of admitting that they slept too much or didn't work enough to win.
  13. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Three fiasco branches) Which were shady a month ago) 3 fiasco branches) and 1 BANDA branch)
  14. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Okay, but the world has a balance. Before you entered the world, everyone united against you. Now, if you count, the balance is met. As for the Odins, I'm not sure if they are still fighting. At the moment they have been destroyed, but that's another story. My phrase says that before the last...