Recent content by decimel

1. decimel

Grepolis Roadmap 2014 Discussion Thread

That is a great idea! Simple but brilliant.
  2. decimel

Grepolis Roadmap 2014 Discussion Thread

I scrolled down the sub titles looking for something similar to = NEW! Beating Cheats ........................ and there was nothing.............!!!! I have seen so many great teammates leave this game because of the cheating that goes on. Nothing worse than playing for over a year and then...
  3. decimel

What is wrong with Marathon?

How many times were you and other leaders of your alliance banned Polski85??? And why don't you own up and say why you and others were banned. I know because you and another banned player admitted in a PM you sent to me at the time. I have pity for all the players that worked hard for over a...
  4. decimel

Guide Grepolis Guide Library

Any guides on getting a profile picture up?
  5. decimel

Halloween 2013 Discussion Thread

Hate to be a ..... noob and ask a question about recipes of disaster..... cauldron. Has anyone tried Ambrosia x 3? What is the result? There must be some reason Ambrosia is expensive to buy and hard to get from quests. Although I have 5!
  6. decimel

Perhaps you should try and get a survey up on the one that is sent out to all players - "Do you support the idea of having some worlds were Premium Gold cannot be used". Of course - best to raise it on these forums first and get a bit of backing for it. Although I can see resistance from the...
  7. decimel

Halloween Recipies

Sorry- my terrible calculations - 4 hoplites per hour for 9 hours = 36. Or perhaps it was a typo?
  8. decimel

Halloween Recipies

Centaur Hooves, Underworld Grass, Pegasus Feathers, = 56 Hoplites
  9. decimel

Halloween Event Videocast Discussion

Feathers, Underworld grass and Hooves = 56 Hoplites
  10. decimel

I agree with Dwarfthis. Would it not be better to have the Pumpkin hunt - I was looking forward to that. And an option to buy pumpkins if you do not have the time or to put the effort into finding the pumpkins?
  11. decimel

World Wonders - Top Tips from the veterans

Many thanks Ice Dragon. Your answer has helped a lot. Please post down anything else you might think will help. And that's an invite for any of you veterans out there - that have been through the WW era.
  12. decimel

Is there no one out there that has been through the World Wonder era and want to share their experience, advice? Is there anywhere in the forum I can read up on the subject?
  13. decimel

:heh: Is there any players that have been through the World Wonder era that can offer advice and top tips? Aside from the 'blurb' on the islands I cannot find any discussion/guides on the subject. Thanks in advance.
  14. decimel

Marathon Wars!

Please don't forget the other alliances that were/are hammering them from the other directions. I think we all did well to reduce a once overwhelming enemy to rubble. I'm enjoying picking up the high point cities. And some stubbornly refuse to go quietly - so still enough fun and BPs if...
  15. decimel

Why Dread weapons HAVE WON marathon over Death fiber/Death fibers/S.O.D I,II,III etc

Yes, and I agree. Its surprising how events changed when the alliances came together to defeat Dread Weapons and Raise Your Rats. And now DW and RYR are not functioning the world has opened up to many possibilities. And its very interesting when you step back and look at the world. Experienced...