Recent content by destroxxi

1. destroxxi

SPEED 6

If I am not mistaken they already said the likely hood of a speed 6 coming up is pretty negligible. The world went to fast without a ton of interest.
  2. destroxxi

Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

@Baudin Toolan Baudy this event I remember having it before and said it then and I'll say it now. This event sucks for the time you have to invest in it to learn what to do and how to do it. I think it was a good idea to have an event to invest time in some but this is a bit overboard then add...
  3. destroxxi

Increasing playerbase

Your logic of hey lets find whales is a great business model. Blizzard and Diablo Immortal is the worst example lol Blizzard themselves did not make the game another dev team did but they have already stated it's not the pay model they would of gone with and that they would of not done the...
  4. destroxxi

Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Forgetting Shrawnar and Dirkiden. Looking for a Premade for this world.
  5. destroxxi

Increasing playerbase

Really players paid for gold at the start and made inno money. Instant buy was not a thing you had to pay to cut times on buildings, troops, and research. You paid probably 20000 gold if not more at the start of a world WITHOUT the gold market or a place to buy resources with gold to get a city...
  6. destroxxi

Increasing playerbase

Goldmarket helped killed the game it made it easy for players to trade each other gold and eliminated the need for them to buy gold which in turn lost inno revenue which required them to seek it in other forms ie instant buying and more events. Before this was put in Inno made majority of there...
  7. destroxxi

Increasing playerbase

Convert the game back to what it was. Remove instant buy units, Enforce rules, remove the gold market it forces players to buy gold, and merge regions. Inno made their money from people paying gold repeatedly to cut the cost of recruiting times on units versus instantly paying a one time charge...
  8. destroxxi

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Games dead, get a new hobby kiddo. You tagged me over caves. For a game I quit, I get an email for the forums, from inno, for VS to tag me over large caves. This pretty sums up your life doesn't it VS. Find some other drama mate. Bottom line take yalls bull**** elsewhere. I'll be on WoW...
  9. destroxxi

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

*Between 1 team and 1 team with everyone else handing them the win" We have 1 team helping us everyone else seems to want to give the server to EH cus they like being on their knees. Had to fix it for you there bud bud.
  10. destroxxi

Curious and for the new Generation.

I am curious when has it become okay for people that get attacked and lose cities to cuss out mass amounts of people? Did the new generation start playing this game and can't play with some semblance of dignity? I have been playing this game since 2012 and in the last 3 worlds at least 4-5...
  11. destroxxi

Top Whatever

I am curious when has it become okay for people that get attacked and lose cities to cuss out mass amounts of people? Did the new generation start playing this game and can't play with some semblance of dignity?
  12. destroxxi

Top Whatever

Different Leaders same group kinda but different leaders.
  13. destroxxi

Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

Doobey doobey doo
  14. destroxxi

Pre-World Andros Discussion Thread

Alliance cap is way to large for the amount of players that play now days.... and morale still.... bleh.