Recent content by destroxxi

1. destroxxi

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Lol thanks for the faith mal long time no see hope everything has been well.
  2. destroxxi

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

do do dooo
  3. destroxxi

Top 12 Top 12

I like Apples.
  4. destroxxi

Top 12 Top 12

huh..... I am lost... Andy help....
  5. destroxxi

Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

Mates look at my sig and you'll see my resume, not many in our group need to prove anything to any of yall on the forums ranting and raving lol. The thing I find the funniest in this whole ordeal is back when each server had 10-20k players on it the externals were more active but ya didn't quite...
  6. destroxxi

Blah Blah Blah same crap different world. Till you all figure out this game is won by diplomacy and team play the longer you all will be out here on the externals complaining and ranting about this or that. Honestly I mean this is 3rd world rant for whg, 2nd for criki, and 20 you are just young...
  7. destroxxi

Pointing out the exact reason we are named what we are actually compliments us more then insults us lmao.
  8. destroxxi

VG had fail and their baby branch Encrypted as well mate lol
  9. destroxxi

AND THEY SAY THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS NOT DEAD

Ignore him Billy he just likes to run his mouth, and with his use of language in this thread he will probably be removed from the forums shortly.
  10. destroxxi

This game is not fun for new players

Ive always wondered why inno does not put in a year or 2 year tourny for worlds like yahoo did for fantasy football.
  11. destroxxi

Player Council 2nd Term: Discussion

Here is my only suggestion I am fine with playing any change in gameplay in mechanics or such. But how about approaching the need to fix Customer support with a proper set of guidelines and punishments, as well as how they are detected and issued. Honestly yes WW got stale for a lot of the older...
  12. destroxxi

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

The one and only thing that I'll say with any grain of salt this world is this. Criki mate, you are pouring gasoline and torching every single bridge at the moment, I hope you change your name or quit after this world, because with the way your acting, between the mass mails, pacting 3 alliances...
  13. destroxxi

Another person who can't read domination rules. Rocks DO NOT COUNT toward domination, only isles with farms. Also it is not 40% of the total city count, It is 40% of a GIVEN area that is overlayed on the map when domination starts.... doubt me saying this go ask richard or baudy. So outside of...
  14. destroxxi

Mate only thing I have to say is the day I see any Portuguese or Brazilian players not talk a bunch of trash talk on an online game is the day hell will freeze over. Talking is all good mate but bp ends in less then 24 then the real show starts how about we all cut the chit chat now and get...