Recent content by DeusVult

1. DeusVult

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Invicta ABP: 45.8 million Bloods ABP: 22.7 million Your alliance's biggest war is with your sister branch. Pitiful you call us simmers How have the flat earth society meetings been going martinus?
  2. DeusVult

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Lol this was good, gave me a laugh
  3. DeusVult

Peacetime fail

Good stuff, I can respect that. Messups happen. Important thing is that it was corrected within hours and (It would seem) some form of compensation is planned on being given to affected players.
  4. DeusVult

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Oh dear. It would probably be to your benefit if you stopped trying to pull the amateur mind games and manipulation attempts. We got tired of them long ago with you pitching them to us in our diplo chat. We have said our piece, and at this point, you are wasting our time. Continue on though...
  5. DeusVult

It is amusing and quite interesting at the same time to see you play the victim card as if we have been provoking you. The truth is throughout the server you and rt have continuously smeared and insulted us. Anyone who has been paying attention to this external will have seen that, and you are...
  6. DeusVult

I aimed it at just the right person. And the shoe fits quite well.
  7. DeusVult

You must learn to control your emotions bud. This is a crucial life skill you have yet to master, hopefully, one day you do. I know you fancy yourself as a good manipulator. But the truth is you are not. The moment you realized you were not in control you blew up and revealed your true...
  8. DeusVult

Haven't you heard? Bear's hiney is the smoothest and most special hiney in all the land. And don't you dare question it.
  9. DeusVult

Anyone who knows silver in this game knows you are unlikely to meet many that are more honest or have more integrity than her. But im sure you meant it all in jest.
  10. DeusVult

Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

What brought you to the EN server? As I understand it TEE typically plays the us and rus servers.
  11. DeusVult

Wouldn't expect anything less from a guy we internalized in pags who then decided to bolt us randomly over the next 6 or so months. I do find it incredibly amusing how he kept sending his numerous assistant diplomats to try and get us to defend them, too cowardly(Or perhaps ashamed?) to say...
  12. DeusVult

And whats yours? An arrogant council member who won simply because the game poll had placed him at the top of the list? Yes indeed you are something special
  13. DeusVult

At this point i think you are just a troll. Lol. For a while it was looking like MGGA would crumble, and he stayed right where he was even when he had every opportunity to join the very alliance that was beating us. So again, your point is mute. I do find it funny how you just got on ares' for...
  14. DeusVult

You might as well take this guys top 12's with a grain of salt, they are worth about as much. DanLWar has been a part of our team for the past 9 or so months, and we did take home the win with him on our team. And not once did I see any of this trash you say about him, behind his back as well...