Recent content by dianices

1. dianices

Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

i'm old, tired, and thinkin about hitttin one of the older maps, any suggestions? til then, if anybody needs direst send for resources or help otherwise, just holler.
  2. dianices

Pre-World Zaforas

any chance people will sell more gold?
  3. dianices

Pre-World Thassos Discussion Thread

wouldn't be the first crew to go through that, won't be the last. welcome to the bureaucracy of gaming, lmao
  4. dianices

Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

same day . . . . . . have fun guys. lord knows people need it
  5. dianices

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

@Mike 3rd i have plenty of friends and frienemies who change their tags regularly. i'm not saying you do or have, i'm just saying i don't see it as an issue either way. if somebody changes names they usually do it because of people who trolled them in the past, to keep them off their butt. just...
  6. dianices

Spartans Assassins Where?

yeah i was looking at the countdown, after i do the daily, whoopsie doodle
  7. dianices

Spartans Assassins Where?

it's happening on thassos now. the countdown to new set of spears works, but the spears aren't showing up
  8. dianices

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

i'm just here for the comments at the moment. i haven't caught up enough on the topic to have anything productive to add to the conversation. carry on. hi obie
  9. dianices

i've played nearly every server inno cranked out. at this point i just play to play. no goals, no plans. it beats dealing with the nutjobs that live around me irl.
  10. dianices

Looking for those ive played with in past

that's okay, a lot of people have been swimming in the gaming ether a long time.
  11. dianices

Top 12 Top 12

i got bored with samos, moving on. see everyone in thassos
  12. dianices

same day, same stuff. have fun everybody. and pigs are adorable
  13. dianices

Top 12 EN155 Top 7 - Pre BP

got an invite from mossad twice. read their intro. from the look of it, they have an issue with spenders. are they under the impression spenders care about their opinion, let alone take the time to read it? i don't spend, and while others play for ranks, etc, i just play for the socials and...
  14. dianices

Please ban gold at world start

there's a few players in every game who abuse the privilege of spending. most people who spend don't simply dump cash out of sheer boredom and no desire to make time to play. Gaming is supposed to be fun, but spenders who abuse things like gold often grief otherwise positive gaming experience...
  15. dianices

Pre-World Poros Discussion Thread

juuuust looking for familiar faces, don't mind me, carry on.