Recent content by Druvi

1. Druvi

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

Peekaboo
  2. Druvi

Newspaper Edition 1: The Times Are A Changing

Nice to see newspapers are still being made on the forum. Good job tsf!
  3. Druvi

Just passing by..
  4. Druvi

oh my days...i remember when we used to give mods hell on this thread:D
  5. Druvi

Petetion

You're still around? :O
  6. Druvi

How To......Basic Xenforo Forum Driving Lessons

It is set up to look like a conversation,its just the old systems messages that you see a new thread for each message. Have you tried starting a conversation after the migration?
  7. Druvi

Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

Pointless arguing about this...when the devs put this on hold they said that they will look into it more before releasing it later on(or some such BS). Even after so many players signed the petition saying they don't want this feature at all inno simply turned a deaf ear. The devs always do what...
  8. Druvi

Forum Migration Feedback/Bugs/Questions Thread

tiny bug,not sure what's causing it but hovering over our avatar or alerts icon doesn't bring up the quick-view menu or whatever sometimes
  9. Druvi

Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

hey xt not a big deal but could you get rid of the text in my current sig and replace it with, Druvi/Cuddles Assistant not too big though,thanks!
  10. Druvi

You need to upload the signature onto a image hosting site and use the URL by the looks of it. Also as for the text being cut off,is your monitor a widescreen one? Cause I'm having the same problem but if you zoom out of the page you can see it clearly again.
  11. Druvi

Definitely a fan of how the screen still fits non-wide screen monitors too! Like @pagodaswan (sorry testing that out :p ) said going to take awhile to get used to but I too like some of the new changes. For me though: Make the backgrounds of our replies to a darker shade of brown Overall color...
  12. Druvi

Forum Miigration...

tell me we will be allowed to make suggestion etc? hate this light colors you'll got going :(
  13. Druvi

Hades Portal Event

Well IG clearly doesn't care about the state of worlds anymore. There's an event every month now right after a world is released? what a joke
  14. Druvi

Inactive Topic Trade Favors

boo no people get enough favor as it is no need to let them trade favor around too
  15. Druvi

2.115 Discussion Thread

lol anyone noticed this one; the devs must know nobody in their right mind makes over 100 envoys :D