Recent content by Dub Pecyn

1. Dub Pecyn

Pnp Back in my o53 Playground

yeah i didnt even bother reading your lame come back. Its a waste of my time... im not back in taras or any other world, and for you to bring US server BS over to EN server is so LAME and quite pathetic on your part. Your butt must really be sore for you to pull this wack stunt but than again...
  2. Dub Pecyn

:::YAWN::: First off it wasnt my premade, it was whitey's. Whom left on day 2 and gave me founder rights of a crappy alliance which i never wanted to be a founder/leader in anyways. 2. That was all photo shop propaganda... there were others made with the exact same convo. So check your facts...
  3. Dub Pecyn

lol, i know, but i still had to post it. Either way its really funny... and i sniped another CS of Serbs tonight too. I thrive off fighting everyone solo, too much fun :)
  4. Dub Pecyn

...and more 10tris killed it...so funny someone seems upset...LOL
  5. Dub Pecyn

~add 11 more CS kills....LOL
  6. Dub Pecyn

So im chillin over in US45 (Actium) and my app alarm starts going crazy with attacks. When i looked i saw it was over here in EN, my VM days had run out. I never meant to come back to this server since i was over in us45 (Actium), just forgot to uninstall the app. So since i forgot, i figured...
  7. Dub Pecyn

Top 12 Alliances

First of all im not reading the lame excuse of a book you decided to write for criticize my list. Secondly, those alliances were used because maybe they are the top 12 alliances on the server... DUH!!!!
  8. Dub Pecyn

Top 12 Alliances

Dub's LAME Alliance update 1 Envenom - Still #1 2 Vermin - Still ugly 3 Srbija and Friends - Lame 4 Splash - decent 5 Lupi de Mari - Meh 6 Chaos Theory - Envenom's child 7 Dark Vengeance - staying alive for now 8 THE CONGREGATION - eating IAs 9 EVONET - own 10 Ridiculousness - holding...
  9. Dub Pecyn

Top 12 Alliances

wow you people are so pushy over there in Serbs, everything has to be "right now" with you guys... Happy now? its been updated :P ~btw, Skylution doesnt make sense....is that suppose to be the evolution of the sky?
  10. Dub Pecyn

Newspaper Wars

lol!!!!
  11. Dub Pecyn

Newspaper Wars

wow, a triple posting... someone with common sense would have put all that into 1 post. Perhaps one day you will have the intellect to know how to do so
  12. Dub Pecyn

Epic reports

tell me your IGN in taras and ill send you the report :cool:
  13. Dub Pecyn

Wars

Yeah thats just not going to happen. I have other plans for 53 since theres nothing left to prove. No one poses any threat or challenge anymore... So im retiring and going to have a front row seat to watch as WW unfolds. ~Good luck to all
  14. Dub Pecyn

Newspaper Wars

LOLOLOLOLOL.... and thats why he didnt want to give his IGN. Because he's a simmer himself! Thats so freaking funny, yet sad
  15. Dub Pecyn

Top 12 Alliances

well tbh, yall shouldnt be crossing world politics. Normally ends up disastrous for both parties. Whatever happens in one world, just leave it there and dont carry it over to the next. If you have a rival enemy, then thats fine, but you shouldnt hold grudges over the past. Let it go!