Recent content by Dwarfthis

1. Dwarfthis

abuse of favor, you determine for yourself

Yep Judge but there was only 10 storage at the end of the event and it will be what it will be. TOTL won the world and BW will get 2nd with the dust collectors in a decaying world, wonder who else will get them if the server doesnt drop below 300 players LOL
  2. Dwarfthis

A last ending worlds thought for Olynthus

First off I want to thank everyone within ToTL Main/North The War Pigs and Nowa who worked together to achieve the win of this world. A lot of great people who contributed a lot to making that happen. Job Well done. Secondly, as the world dies the mad chase to see who can achieve 2nd within...
  3. Dwarfthis

abuse of favor, you determine for yourself

One has to look down thru the reports in order to view what was spelled within these attacks to get the clear picture of it all, and done within a 3 hr window as well. 5 heroic powers spelled which is 1k mana (copy the reports post them in a new mail and hit preview to view them)...
  4. Dwarfthis

Milestones of Olynthus

They will never make it one way or the other TJoD for the simple fact they think they can compensate the players who didnt win with that dust collector for spending all the gold they did. It's like over in appolonia that world should have been closed a long time ago but due to it not falling...
  5. Dwarfthis

Milestones of Olynthus

Kadjayuni I must be wrong here, but isnt the concept to get the win the first one to 4 ww's first stage When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will receive the Master of X award, and...
  6. Dwarfthis

Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

And let me add this Liudas I also respect you and scar as players, you both are really good within they way you play :) And would defiantly be an asset to any alliance cause you both defiantly know how to play with the best of them. Good luck to you both within things to come and worlds to...
  7. Dwarfthis

Liudas we spoke a time or two during this game and had a few good conversations I'm going to be honest here within what I came to within our conversations. The issue within all of it was this: A player has to be able to set aside personal vengances after alliances collapse as well players...
  8. Dwarfthis

And LiudasPoderis those top caliber players along with some of the smaller players are already doing just that cause they, if you look at this map, want to win a world and have moved on to achieve that, instead of sitting around waiting for what you want called a dust collector and the scraps of...
  9. Dwarfthis

I'll answer for myself LiudasPoderis. I am here for one simple reason and was asked to come back to play this world due to this fact. To see players who have not won get that win and poss. those dust collectors called a crown. What you DO NOT UNDERSTAND is this. In a limited capped world such...
  10. Dwarfthis

uhmmm after reading all this to see if I get this right Whether you like it or not, the way Grepo is structured right now, its NOT a "WAR" game, its a "STRATEGY" game. STRATEGY = Turtle and War = not playing on your heels you have to have the combination of the two to = the winning...
  11. Dwarfthis

LOL supertruck2 not a problem as the above player missed the whole point within things as it seems, which most do. Enough has been said here as this really isnt the place for it and these forums here for this world are all but dead anyway. For, yes they are all fighting us in the game, as well...
  12. Dwarfthis

now seeing grepo stats is back up, you want to talk stats Player Name: Dwarfthis Alliance Name: The War Pigs TOTL Towns: 53 Colonizations: 90 lost 6 cities to enemies (3 major cities and 3 minor [3k] handed off to alliance members 31 cities 106 in attackers 27th in defenders 46th over...
  13. Dwarfthis

Oh and by the way LiudasPoderis, wasnt you the one who bailed out because you couldnt handle nor put aside your differences when it came to X-DR players that you held grudges against instead of being able to move along within things. But Oh no you couldnt do that so it shows the character of the...
  14. Dwarfthis

How does the word "Turtle" come to mind when we're in 9 or is that 10 different oceans? a turtle stays in one ocean and compacts city after city on an island till there is no room left on that island, one of the down falls Grepo made when it came to these monuments as before we didnt have them...
  15. Dwarfthis

just let it go sweets *LOL* they don't know what a war game is all about, they just turtle up and sing around their campfire and eat girl scout cookies cause they're not allowed to make smores when they grow up and learn how to fight multiple fronts then we can listen to what they have to...