3. eddy.mad

Project: Misery Business

lol :D
  4. eddy.mad

I would like to Congratulate!

I think none of incubi's has any word to say :D
  5. eddy.mad

that's funny yo I laughed a lot on this you should just see it again this game is about conquering / fighting my stat tells how many of the best of incubis I conquered and they all remained silent after loosing even just launched a CS very far from me. we broke the victory of incubi's for...
  6. eddy.mad

lol ashrf i think hanstiff already mentioned his second name above :D
  7. eddy.mad

That's right :P 'Ever' O_=
  8. eddy.mad

hahhahah thanks hans for the appreciation ;) daz ' noobs think eddy a super noob not my fault :D In the morning they get to know :P
  9. eddy.mad

Announcement your Demonic gaurdain

yes I'm new here in this world but old player in Grepolis lol I used to be in kappa but now its been closed and I am in Pi world and this world ;)
  10. eddy.mad

Sons of honourless dogs?

:D nice Pic farg
  11. eddy.mad

Announcement your Demonic gaurdain

Welcome Sas :)
  12. eddy.mad

Congratulations Bigflyer!

good Bp earned by biglyer :) now atleast Incubi/TEIN can't say like they said previously when I took their city on pyramid that 2-4 alliance worked together against TEIN same here you did now you got NE to support your siege here and see we don't feel bad we tried to break siege but you got...
  13. eddy.mad

Ruler of the Seas Discussion

Please Clear it to me what is Ruler of the seas award ? I cannot find it with TEIN. I can only see they got Victor of The World Award. and I think Ruler of the world award is pending which can be get only by completing 7 WW ?
  14. eddy.mad

POTM July 2012 - Nominations

I would like to nominate 1) xamichee 2) spartan478 3) keithandmitzi