4. fingolfin

Hello Katane - Lets have fun :)

Yeah buddy
  5. fingolfin

Hello Katane - Lets have fun :)

Pls send me moar resources, k thx bai.
  6. fingolfin

Crossword competition discussion

I think giving you the opportunity to change one would be fair.
  7. fingolfin

Crossword competition discussion

Clue hunters, now is your chance to gain some missing answers. For a limited time only you can ask me for the answers for questions you are stuck on and I will give you ridiculously easy clues. The catch: I will only give one clue per person. Each clue will be given through pm. Take advantage...
  8. fingolfin

Announcement Tom's Grepolis Crossword

There's not long to go to submit your answers, will you allow Tom the satisfaction of creating a crossword that no one can answer? Clue hunters, now is your chance to gain some missing answers. For a limited time only you can ask me for the answers for questions you are stuck on and I will give...
  9. fingolfin

Richard! - We want our next world settings !

/me shows face
  10. fingolfin

Announcement Tom's Grepolis Crossword

Hello forum go-ers. With a prize of 200 gold up for grabs do you have the knowledge needed to tackle Tom's Grepolis Crossword. Information about the competition and submissions can be posted here , whilst a discussion thread can be found here. Good Luck!
  11. fingolfin

Important Eubea ~ PotM Voting

Who is your December Poster of the Month for Eubea?
  12. fingolfin

Competition Eubea ~ PotM

Due to a lack of nominations, we've decided to change the rules a little and let anyone nominated eligible for the vote. Therefore Eubea dezXIV jdc400 C4R105 and hassan al-sabbah are all eligible to win. For those that didn't decide to nominate, let us know why by posting below or if you...
  13. fingolfin

Cythera ~ PotM Voting

Who gets your vote for Cythera's December Poster of the Month?
  14. fingolfin

Cythera ~ PotM

Due to a lack of nominations, we've decided to change the rules a little and let anyone nominated eligible for the vote. Therefore Kudiwa Noz the Greek Chalna Tyrone Black and Mathchew90 are all eligible to win. For those that didn't decide to nominate, let us know why by posting below or if...