Recent content by fishboy

1. Pandora's Box feedback thread.

Does that mean the review will be how much have we made, we made a killing wont change a thing. Bad news we did not make much people must be unhappy better make the changes they asked for. As for difficultly of getting to box 40 would be nice if most of us could even get to box 30 let alone 40...
  2. Premade: Cerberus

I am only 50k points
  3. Premade: Cerberus

I don't think I fit your requirements :(
  4. are the rimosaurs past it?

Thats what them BPs do to you adds a bit around the middle
  5. Outside sources.

Me thinks this has gone a bit too far and everyone should go and cool off
  6. What is going on with: Order of Chaos VS Round Table

good old rain gave me a big laugh the other day :D
  7. Current Wars

spookytooth1 you could do us some damage and a few others that have talked on the forum but you have a load waste which will pull you down. And AJ said he can't take you all on
  8. Current Wars

crickets mite give bit more of a fight than this MRA lets attack them.
  9. Current Wars

Why have I not seen this place before? MRA's are made to be eaten and I will need that luck Magnus as the MRA mite come after me
  10. Players from Hostile ghost and become Round Table. Why?

how could I carry on with out daz in the allince ? it would be like life with no air
  11. Top 12 Wondering about the Wonders: let the wonderment commence

We have to test you AJ to make sure you are as good as you say you are you know you would not have it any other way. You like the BPs we like the BPs shame it was not you who killed the CS then I would have said well done :P surley you could have attacked with 500 yourself mate dam I miss...
  12. Top 12 Wondering about the Wonders: let the wonderment commence

wonders make me sleepy as they are so dull and you all know I am right
  13. Top 12 Wondering about the Wonders: let the wonderment commence

daz how could you let them get 5 cookies and a case of beer good thing you left or I would have had to sort you out