Recent content by FungusZombie

1. Lack of units

Why aren’t javelin or pike men units a thing in this game. And how about a different variety in units like lite units and heavy. Lite swordsman made for defense and heavy swordsman made for offense. Just some ideas
  2. New game idea

What if inno games made a game like Grepolis but only it was modern day or future. The game would be mech warfare like gundam frames or something like that. I think that would be cool as **** and if anyone could do it, it’s inno games.
  3. A bug on old app

On the old app there is a bug that makes part of the islands disappear. Also the forums need fixing.
  4. Forum bug

On the old app the forums will flicker like the forums are disappearing and reappearing really fast.
  5. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Keep making these though they are great fun to read
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

The angels of death are allied with black ships and a few other smaller alliances. If they all work together I think they can hold of rabbits of caerbannog
  7. Thanks Grepolis

They are still going to make fixes to the old app and I’m grateful. Thanks for listening Grepolis! Gang sh*t
  8. Update to Version 2.279 Discussion Thread

I know you’re not supporting the old app but could you please tell the developers to fix the forums bug. It’s almost impossible to use the forums when a lot of messages start pilling up.
  9. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Why is having morale so bad?
  10. Black Ships

The Alliance Black Ships is recruiting so if anyone is interested in joining an upcoming alliance, just send an invitation.
  11. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Alliance columbine is recruiting members if you want to join the discord then message me
  12. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Slow worlds are better
  13. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Opening up several worlds at once would guarantee less players in each world
  14. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Hey I’m looking forward to this slow world thanks Grepolis.