Recent content by gaby kitty

1. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

can you give me in private this bot?
  2. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

as i said only people with no character can use this language...and yes is bot who can help you
  3. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

but only with bot you can do this ,is not about math...it`s about speed and human cant do this with every supp
  4. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

this is bs but what can i say more when inno already accepted this bot
  5. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

you talk a lot ,but when you had 15 supp in same sec with cs?,if you know how to send cs
  6. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

the truth is inno has limited tools,so some bots can be detected, others cannot....and smart players use this opportunity very well
  7. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

ofc you are not stupid to explain how bot work lag is to prevent to have all players everything in same sec ....but surprise: only 5-6 players can have what they want ,when they want in same sec
  8. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

inno put lag with a reason ,right? but no lag only for 5-6 players....the rest of players are idiots?
  9. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

is bot bc human is impossible when you have so many supp very close to send/resend so fast and land i same sec with cs all the time plus not miss the next supp...and next supp send /resend again land in same time with cs ...so where is lag?
  10. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

use TV and do what? if I weren't able to defend my cities, do you think others could? if use alarm this means i use TV? use TV to watch how much spam i had?
  11. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

BUT LOOK WHO TALK HERE: players who took another accounts ...only in this way meme could take cities from us
  12. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

how can i defence against bot? how can i defence when your alliance have 50 cities close and me only 5 ? how can i defence when all your supp was sent in max 5-7 sec and ofc landed in same sec with cs? all my back snipe was useless when land after all your supp can you snipe ? how easy to say...
  13. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

Gka dont bother to talk with botters... inno is not capable to find bot,inno`s tools are too old for this bot bc inno not able to detect it, unfortunately more and more people will use it as well however, fair play in this game disappeared long time ago :( only money matters for inno, wake...