Recent content by FazeWalker

1. FazeWalker

Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Olympus with morale... interesting. Was looking for a speed 6 but well :confused:
  2. FazeWalker

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Usually there's a clue for city names. Waiting ;)
  3. FazeWalker

Pre-World Ypsili Discussion Thread

Been a long time since I saw your name around damn. Good to see you man.
  4. FazeWalker

Top 12 EN155 Top 7 - Pre BP

Every time I try to write I want to include hewwo, but somehow they're always 1 rank short! I even went to rank 8 on this Top 7 (because there was a sister alliance in top 7), still couldn't write on hewwo. Keep grinding for the sake of externals :D
  5. FazeWalker

Top 7 Team Predictions Pre-BP (Final Day) I have loads of free time these days so I'll write one up first, for the sake of my old newspaper and prediction writing days. Ps. Do comment your thoughts, negative/positive, will take it all. Alright first, let us have a look at the map? :D...
  6. FazeWalker

Yes its a screenshot of the ranking at the time posted. Top 7 works with reviewing teams in current top 7, so it keeps changing based on when we are writing a overview.
  7. FazeWalker

Just made our reviewer's life easier by making it a top 7. No hate towards our current Rank 8 - hewwo. I see Georgetherealone, Sticky Griffin and DCP72 there pushing up. Ps. We know there's only 1 alliance this server, just forum banters.
  8. FazeWalker

Pre-World Thassos Discussion Thread

True. The accounts that registered early gets to reserve a username. There are still loads of newcomers with hashtags. Well at least there will be a matter of unique id now.
  9. FazeWalker

Pre-World Thassos Discussion Thread

Looking for a decent premade for Thassos. Not up for startups. ;) DM me in forum or discord - (fazewalker) yes that is a discord id, no hashtag
  10. FazeWalker

Crashes and sloots

Lemme post one of my hauls as well o_O
  11. FazeWalker

En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

good read. well written.
  12. FazeWalker

En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

*anxiously waits for another top 10 to understand which ship to jump on*
  13. FazeWalker

Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

Whoa put up a global advertisement headlining it as "LMD killed in Grepo" and we'll see some old faces defo. Well done
  14. FazeWalker

Update to Version 2.218 Discussion Thread

all hail devs. finally. and yes @Shuri2060 for president!
  15. FazeWalker

Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

What a let down, the settings