Recent content by Galib Abrar

1. Galib Abrar

Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

so I'mma translate Temple of the Sun in 50 languages to see which one hits up? Sure mate.
  2. Galib Abrar

Is it only me who feels a little offended being fed gold to ssssssh up hahah. Btw "The Phoenix takes his fathers ashes to the Temple of the sun My city name Templum Solis is latin for Temple of the sun " you had to Latin this up as well for no reason? :( No wonder I couldnt search up the city...
  3. Galib Abrar

omg this will be such a pain for anyone :( I should get some reward as I conquered the guy on my same island thinking it was Baudin. Urgh what a waste of slot haha
  4. Galib Abrar

Whats up with Baudin he ain't posting more clues. Got himself revolted?
  5. Galib Abrar

Hydna you so bad at giving out clues haha. Baudin pinpointed himself so precisely
  6. Galib Abrar

on that note. How does your closest neighbor look like from your walls? They hang any alliance banners in front of those walls? If thats a tough sight to notice, what does your own alliance banner look like, if you're in one?
  7. Galib Abrar

I only have to find you but you are being more conservative about yourself rather than Baudin :(
  8. Galib Abrar

i'm guessing you are out of BP as well? or maybe your island has 19 more neighbours now. Mind if I take 2000?
  9. Galib Abrar

Update to Version 2.212 Discussion Thread

No updates for this troops getting stuck on return to the city thing? https://prnt.sc/s6t0ut Also, chrome is often needing a refresh to make Grepo not lag to infinity.
  10. Galib Abrar

Rate The Player Above You

Yuki eh, 5/10
  11. Galib Abrar

Event community goals

4 days gonve. And 14 days left. If God is with us, we might barely catch the second goal.
  12. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

tell me what you will, your teammates don't like each other. Under the banner to survive the winter.
  13. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Marking own team sink. Idk what to call that, undermining yourself or just staying under the radar? Now that it must be a mess in the alliance forums with so much mental clashes going on between ex-arch-enemies.
  14. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Hug parties everywhere!!
  15. Galib Abrar

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

You're stuck in past Soos. The world is living in future. Here's a fellow LOTR mate who knows better ;)