Recent content by geko4740

1. geko4740

Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

Love it!!
  2. geko4740

Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

XTCMAX, I have seen a many of your photos and I have to say-- they look amazing. I was wondering if you still do artwork? I'll put in a request regardless. Type: Sig Size: Maximum Theme: Underwater Text 1: babymario333 Text 2: Marathon / Naxos font: nothing specific, but i would like...
  3. geko4740

You're Banned ! (Game)

Banned for a dumb avvy and siggy
  4. geko4740

Intermediate Alliance COA Greco-roman style

epic troll
  5. geko4740

Advanced DevilImpStudios Signature Shop!

type of Image: Both Size: standard sizes (avvy 180 x 240) sig (forget) Theme: Dark, skulls, old, detailed Stock: Render: Text 1: geko4740 Text 2: Doomsday Extras: in case the theme words i gave you were... not understandable - dark: make it... dark. skulls: not like the cartoon...
  6. geko4740

geko4740's Graphic Art and Special Effects

Ill start tomorrow morning, may I ask what world this one is for?
  7. geko4740

100 Gold server block ?

well, according to some people in my alliance, they still have 4400 gold collected from all worlds' advent and quests... for their sake i hope they dont take it away
  8. geko4740

Tarrent, here is your COA. If you want or need anything changed, please ask. However it might have to wait because i will be afk frrom dec. 26 - jan 1
  9. geko4740

New Layout Feedback Thread

like it but inno wants money. Don't think it will happen...
  10. geko4740

New Layout Feedback Thread

looks nice... but what's this big surprise???
  11. geko4740

The Death of Grepolis

no thats a terrible idea - then the whole game would close. They need to just release a new world once every other month and it would be fine. in 6 weeks players have built up their cities to a point where they are ready to build a second city, and after that well then you're hooked.
  12. geko4740

Lol yes Rage but i need the format. unless of course, it's the same pic just re-sized.
  13. geko4740

Ok I know i know these shops of mine come and go - but this time im going to try to stick with it. Christmas break is coming up and i have a free period in school to work on these projects. As far as my formatting goes, its rather simple. Theme: Size: Coa/Siggy: Deadline: Text line 1...
  14. geko4740

Trollin peoples rep

Lololololol
  15. geko4740

Pre World Farsala Discussion Thread

Ummm this is way too early for a new world... I understand this was a business need but seriously?