Recent content by Genios

1. Genios

Proposal Jason - carry favor?

I don't think that will do anything as you can already loot a full 500 favour with about 100 myths and having a higher amount of favour stolen seems overpowered as you can take away all of their favour risking few of your units. Plus Jason as he is is capable of looting a whole city's warehouse...
  2. Genios

Guide Fluv's timing guide

Pretty good guide, especially with all the tips and ticks and explaining anchors. It's also a pretty good read.
  3. Genios

Domination Endgame Concept Feedback

I don't really like that idea because it blocks other players from that new playstyle as only one alliance can achieve WW or the engame and therefore they cannot experience the new playstyle and could be dominated by the winning alliance. I think balance wise the buffs you get are good enough...
  4. Genios

Count to 15 before Nickry posts

Thirteen
  5. Genios

Count to 15 before Nickry posts

Fifteen ;)
  6. Genios

Pnp The dishonourable wolf

German privacy laws disallow me to make DMs public (unless all parties consent which they won't lol) so I had to remove the screencaps of the messages Edit: Got the go ahead from our mod figtree so all good now ;)
  7. Genios

Pnp The dishonourable wolf

THE DISHONOURABLE WOLF a Pnp by Genios Long ago in an ocean far far away, a lone wolf split from the pack and decided to integrate with the humans at the camp. The humans were nice to the wolf and gave him warmth and shelter from the storm and allowed him to sleep by the fire. The humans...
  8. Genios

Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

EN sinking :D
  9. Genios

Planned. I had a crappy day today and was AFK 90% of the time (came on 20 mins ago (nubs, attacking an offline player :P)). I had it in mind for a few days now. :P In all seriousness though, Ex is friends with -Sub Zero- and this was going on over 2-3 days.
  10. Genios

Quality over quantity has some players in south O44, lets see how this plays out.
  11. Genios

The Hidden Admin

I'm pretty sure it is either: WiltedRose EROTAS96
  12. Genios

The Hidden Admin

But he said no to WiltedRose and besides, that player has generic city names.
  13. Genios

The Hidden Admin

This one.
  14. Genios

The Hidden Admin

WiltedRose?