Recent content by gkasimis

1. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

every alliance has botters. you had same amount as bzc. and you are multiaccount. you snick attacks between the other 2 accounts you control. so wash your mouth before talking about bzc. your betters won the crown
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

i am sorry mate. i confused you with Brysee. my apologies
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

so when they spam you and land a cs in your cities you ghost, right? and let your teammates have to fight to take your cities. was it it so hard to give us 24h since you decided to quit in order to take your cities instead of enemy? where is your dignity? probably ghosted too
  4. Is there a beginners world?

try a slow server speed 1 and better revolt than conquest. if it has morale active even better. wait for a week to pass and you ll avoid been close to action this way. rim is always more quiet
  5. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

we are too far to have encounters and know details about your alliance. i have personal experience for the alliances i am fighting against and about the rest i am jumping to conclusions by reading stats. haven't said you are bad alliance only that you aren't tested yet against a strong opponent...
  6. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

gold i use however not heavily but bots? is this the excuse you have when your betters kick your ***? what are you , a teen? hasn't your life taught you not to accuse people without proof?
  7. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

mate this is what numbers show. that so far you have found a victim and beat him to death and not doing anything else with other alliances
  8. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

Top 10 was always one of favorite posts and i am sad to see externals so deserted. so lets go 1)JFL & JFG. top alliance in points and bp. doing really well against their enemies. winning 27-11 against BS and SS, not serious interactions against TPC/TPC where score is 1-0 in favor, 3-0...
  9. Pre-World Dorylaion Discussion Thread

good to be back after 9 months