Recent content by gkassimis

1. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

a single player no matter how good he is cant save an entire alliance especially when he cant influence diplo and strategy decisions. in 132 i started 1 week late, quitted and started again from 0 and when bzc ghosted i was n2 in cities and bp. in 136 i was n1 in everything. so no matter what...
  2. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

on 132 and 136 i played hardcore and i was doing well until the moment i had to quit despite the fact i wanted to play because BZC had the bad habit to ghost when they were cornered. about 146 if you want to keep braging for a world that i entered only for gold then do so. anyway there is no...
  3. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

i thought that you would understand just by checking my rank when i play for real or just passing my time. i was golding on 146, as i was golding on dom world we won with jfl, as i was golding here in the beginning. so dont brag kicking my *** on a world i was never going to play and was just...
  4. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

He didnt mean you but me Claud because most people believe that be n1 in ranking makes you the top dog. It just shows how ignorant people are by believing that stats are everything
  5. Top 10

Trying to find earlier some targets to hit in 55 and couldnt since most are on vm. i asked an enemy leader why so many on vm and the reply i got was that its normal since there are holidays and they have families, so it has nothing to do with the fact they are in deep ****. i suddenly felt so...
  6. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

there are good things and bad things with this event. one of the good things is that some of the rewards are great especially the 10,20,30,40 milestones. also i consider very positive the fact that its not disturbing the order of the game like the halloween event where every noob has several...
  7. Top 10

Its been a while since last time i updated top 10 and since less than a month has left to reach the Dom era, let me share my views and predictions. 1)SBG. Girls continue to hold the n1 rank in all categories and looks like they have most chances to bring crown home. Their focus is mainly on 55...
  8. Top 10

be patient. the fun will soon begin. and if you think that what we did yesterday was forcelanding where cs was killed with a single ls attack 10secs after landing since we had no supp available, lets see what will happen when there will be 10k dlu and 2k birs same sec with cs. you can ask storm...
  9. Top 10

with storm gone i wonder who ll attract our attention. i ll give you a clue. it wont be Malakes;)
  10. Top 10

if you put it that way then we dont fight. we need to clean our front yard first before we clean the back yard
  11. Top 10

clearing blood cities daily and gaining thousands bp are enough evidence or not? i can pm them to anyone who requires proof of that. unless you believe your wise leader that my bp have come from bp boosting from my alliance by killing our own troops :)
  12. Top 10

yes i am sure. we have taken a couple of cities from them to clear our core, we have attampted to take more and we are hitting them daily as much as we hit bzc. The fact that we broke some bzc sieges had nothing to do with wanting to help bloods but simply with our lust for bp. Bloods new that...
  13. Top 10

Event is over for more than a week and the amount of fliers are not anymore in ridiculus numbers so grepo has become normal again. So new top10 after almost 2 weeks. 1)SBG. The number 1 alliance in every ranking is fighting all 3 other top alliances and doing well against Bloods and BZC but...
  14. Top 10

A little late this time but truth is that nothing serious is going on due to event. We mostly see alliances focusing in high wall sieges and trying steal some cities from inactives with ninjas. 1)Supreme Beach Girls. The top dog of the world is still n1 in everything but with a closer look we...
  15. Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10

of course i didnt. i was golding and simming there. here i use gold and play just a little more aggressive