Recent content by Glorious Maximus I

1. Island Quests Discussion Thread

if I get extra 100 pop, is it a permanent feature for a chosen city, or when I lose them in the battle I will get the same number as anywhere else
  2. First 7 Day Login Reward Discussion Thread

any extra rewards, spells, ress...are always welcomed
  3. Island Quests Discussion Thread

well, from my point of view: - it is getting more complicated and not more interesting - I wanted to change a boring panorama of my city by adding a new building - palace for Emperor in one of my cities and I cannot have it cos innogames are not looking into it
  4. Update to version 2.38 Discussion Thread

well said! I am with you 100%
  5. Update to version 2.38 Discussion Thread

I do have a request, can we get a separate sound settings for envelope which I want to hear the messages coming and switching off the background monotone music? Please?????
  6. Update to version 2.38 Discussion Thread

I do not like a new change in Agora, the message on the top makes it busy, eyes cannot rest on nice icons, though it is for long time disfunctional, as entire Agora window is not to be moved down. It covers the functions on the top bar. I.e. if I want to go by arrow from one city to another in...
  7. What;s going on in byzantium?

so guys! what happened? last post is from a year ago? When Byz actually started?
  8. What;s going on in byzantium?

so guys! what happened? last post is from more than a year ago? When Byz actually started?
  9. Inactive Topic Development - new feature - Palace for Emperor

Proposal of additional feature to keep our interest in staying in the game and show the status of the player. Originally it can start from Governor Mansion, evolve to Kings Castle and then into Emperor's Palace. This is meant for players who own at least 30 cities as a reward for their progress...
  10. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

Thank you Iceddragon!
  11. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

OK! I managed to capture on screen shot that bloody orange square and now what? Below reads: You may not post attachments Now I know why I could not produce my saved screen shots of pumpkins or anything else, AND NOBODY HELPED ME THEN, though I asked Xavier several times then It is ridiculous...
  12. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

Can you see any of my reports? there is an orange square instead of icon of my troops on the left hand side and the other orange square is on the side showing troops defeated - and no troops, shadowed numbers falling down only second page shows correctly the icons of ships and troops with the...
  13. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

I am tired. Tired of explaning the orange square in first page of animated report and tired of saying that I do not know how to make screen shot happen - it is not a still picture! I cannot stop it! Teach me how to record a film and I'd do it, but then, it won't fit here with the size of what's...
  14. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

You do not like capitals? this is the way to show what's important! at least to me! ask politely and do not command!
  15. Confirmed orange icon when showing report

Please read again, I wrote it twice, as clear as possible: I am experienced player, I DO KNOW WHEN I DID NO GO THROUGH THE DEFENSE THERE IS A BOX NOT SHOWING TROOPS I KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AN ORANGE SQUARE ON T H E F I R S T P A G E OF R E P O R T !!!!!!!!!!! Google failed a month ago...