Recent content by GnikDrazil

1. Inactive Topic Stop Wonder Improvement while a Banned Player is on the island.

I won't play a wonder world again anyway it's too much work and you end up getting screwed too often for other peoples mistakes (I'm not the one that broke the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!) start handing out attackable bans, they don't even have start out being attackable. give them a week grace period to...
  2. Rejected Idea- Wall BP?

what about hero worlds where you can smash anything with cats as long as you have the research... would be alot of free bp sitting around in ghosts and inactives, not to mention anyone who joins late would be instantly farmed with cats as soon as protection is up. I have to put this one down...
  3. Bans on WW islands?

I don't really see the bans as an issue because VM is used to protect cities on wonder islands the EXACT same way, the player just has to fork over some cash if they are out of days... I don't see that ever changing to attackable VM even if it is just for wonder island cities. Letting a single...
  4. World wonder time!!!

If the world is going to be over in a few weeks, why continue to take cities? If world of wonders disappoints you so much why continue to play on it at all? You could just go ghost and be done with all of it... not many wonder servers have been completed so people are still trying to figure...