Recent content by Gordon.09

1. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I know you offered us to get rotated in, when your own ally and sister were done. But I was told by a FU member, that all contact went through Achillos (even after he didn’t do anything for WW, while being in your main branch). Some weeks later (after kicking Achillos - our biggest player)...
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

That’s fair. No, we were not a major alliance (ranked 7 the most time). But we were promised a crown, but when the time came, that didn’t happen. I know they troll a lot and many here do that too. But trash talking based on poor opinions is sad :) I don’t hate Fiasco, just because they didn’t...
  3. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

If DOA (the former members) suddenly turned against OnlyFans now, that would certainly be backstabbing - As in “pretending to be friends, but really just bluffing”. I’m just a tiny pawn, so I don’t have any insight in the conversations between TB and DOA. From my point of view, we weren’t...
  4. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Oh, now I understand. Thanks for clarifying. I think the Grepolis community has a completely different definition of “backstabbing” than what other people tend to use.
  5. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Attacked them before crown rotations? Nah, that’s not a fact :)
  6. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

1. Wrong, but alright 2. Good - I’m defending TBK from 122. We changed allegiance and it didn’t make any difference in the world. Fiasco promised our team a crown. Should I just hate everyone from Fiasco, because of that? They clearly can’t be trusted with such a behavior ;) (Of course I won’t...
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

That’s a fact - But you both make it seem like I am the supreme leader of both teams that have done that. I have only been part of one team, while “back stabbing” (changing allegiance). History is history. PS. I don’t argue. I discuss - With facts :)
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Facts over opinions. “Twice now” - Fact or opinion?
  9. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Elaborate, please. What did I do “twice”?
  10. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

“all the time” lol, happens ones: Ro deschain: “Omg we can’t trust this guy whose team turned against us!! If he joins one of our allies, we will have to break our pact with them. They can turn against us every moment!!!”
  11. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I just can’t wrap my head around, why it’s such a big deal to you. If you saw what was being shared in our forum, then you probably saw me saying something like “I’m not here for a crown, but rather to have fun - Lets fight Fiasco.” I don’t get why you can cry so much about this. Players and...
  12. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I’m only here to reply to what Ro started, but here you go: The world was already dead. It wasn’t like we were trying to take all 7 wonders (someone tried, but that’s not why we changed ally). We changed ally to have more fun. It’s just a game - Why wouldn’t we want to have fun? I play games to...
  13. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Let me correct you: The Blacks Knights were allies with Fiasco from the start and helping with wonders (linked up 1 to 1 for sending resources - not everyone from TBN, though). We were always ready to do an OP or send support, when asked to. But after wonders, when we wanted an OP, you never...
  14. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

That’s fair, but they don’t need to come here to trash me, just because I’m playing one world with them…
  15. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I don’t know about all the drama in the recent years, as I’m relatively new to the game. But it’s sad to see two Fiasco members randomly come here to trash me, but actually can’t find anything to say other than “You’re trash” and “Your team is trash” :)