Recent content by Grandaizer

1. Gold Exchange Feedback Thread

Well this new update have pros and cons definitely. Pro was already mentioned above, that only certain players won't be able to get gold income, by premade agreements and make deals like buy 2k from me and get another 2k for free and so on. Also this won't let gold players take huge advantage...
  2. Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

My apologizes mate, I must have misunderstood something haha. So now all we have to do is hope that this amazing feature will be added to the game :) Great job again mate.
  3. Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

Good one mate, I like it and hope more players will check your offer and give their opinions so this suggestion will become close to perfection. Anyways still got few words to say :) You say that each alliance can control only 1 Fortress, but I see you also added 1% extra bonus for intruder...
  4. Myth Units Revamp + 2 New Gods idea

Cheers mate, I have definitely missed the part about Nemean lion. Thanks for the reply and once again definitely this addition will make game more diverse and thanks for your effort, but still imo needs a bit improvements in numbers like boost percentage and favor cost.
  5. Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

Thanks for your time and for the replies mate. On your replies I got just two comments: 1. About each alliance setting fortress location by their will, will be not good imo, if all alliances can set fortress in their safe zones and everyone get a bonus, game won't be changed at all, everyone...
  6. Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

Idea looks for me really good, since it will give new life to Domination worlds, let's take en110, everything is dead there, I'm just simming to see how situation goes there and I have 7 cities in the core on Domination islands, during more than a month, no one even tried to attack me, that...
  7. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

I think you don't understand that there isn't any option to choose between morale or non-morale worlds, since due to last Inno team's decision there are launching only Morale worlds, so we don't check morale settings and choose world by our will, we have two choices play morale grepolis or don't...
  8. Myth Units Revamp + 2 New Gods idea

Everyone has to love this suggestion mate, I really like idea of new myths, spells and overall great effort, thumbs up Also want to give a little bit of feedback: Ares Warriors Courage: I think idea of getting additional BP boost spell will be good, but it should cost max favor, let's say...
  9. Grepoelves Invasion Feedback Thread

lol this made my day Anyways it's obvious that it's an april's fool and at the same time good Ad for another Inno game Elvenar I guess. Anyways if there exists still 1% of this being truth and not april's fool, it will be really interesting. And if it's april's fool, and most likely it is...
  10. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

I won't start saying here that if you are strong and experienced and play wisely you'll win even when outnumbered, no that will be lie, because every Grepolis player, mainly last couple of years met absolutely terrible hugging fests in any world, somewhere it's going beyond borders, sometimes...
  11. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

I understand that Inno won't remove morale fully, but at least make it balanced like it used to be, make half of worlds with morale and another half without, so players will choose by their will. I'm absolutely for morale removal, mainly in CQ worlds, where you feel all the useless existence of...
  12. Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

I think you haven't played last time CQ worlds and that's why you say that, also yeah Grepolis needs new players but that's not the way to attract them and I got few reasons which prove useless existence of morale in Grepolis, mainly CQ worlds. 1. When world is fresh and new players drop there...
  13. Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

You will never get that and it's easily understandable. Inno overall is a company which needs income to keep working and offering us this game. When new world is coming and you know that min. 1 month there won't be opened anything, or you don't even know what settings there might be, it could...
  14. Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

We understand that you aren't the one in charge who takes decision about morale thing, but as Smilodon told above maybe you can send feedback from players to Inno team? I don't really have any problems with morale thing mainly in revolt worlds, but in CQ worlds morale thing is getting more than...
  15. Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Yes, of course.