Recent content by Pro-Grep

1. Top 12 TOP 7 with 7 months remaining

This made me wish forums had emoji reactions as likes lol.
  2. Top 12 TOP 7 with 7 months remaining

One of the best top alliance analysis I have seen on externals, not only because of well written info and evaluation but also the map, quotes, emojis, different colors somehow makes article more interesting and attractive. Thanks for spending your time, much appreciated.
  3. One gold free world

Literally 90% of grepo community has been asking for these already for years. Like this topic was suggested millions of times, but we all know that inno will never do this, due to simple reason: they are interested only in money. There was even suggested singular payment to enter the world...
  4. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Man you keep saying I’m high and in return you bring most irrelevant reasons here. Were curious how foreign servers looked like? Come on, and even if that’s so, they saw now, why they don’t leave? If they stay and keep playing they’ll still be counted in stats no matter how many cities they hold...
  5. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

@NoobFromEn if you have some points to say and prove me wrong go ahead, instead of that post. @7bal I don’t know what FB and others do and what kind of tricks they playing on you, but pacting and giving cities away in favor of your team are just strategic moves, and this game overall is...
  6. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Somehow none of grepolis revolt worlds passes without accusing each other in mass cuddling and mass golding lol. Golding have been part of this game already for ages and it’s inno’s income source to keep this game for us, so I don’t care if someone invests money in this game, since I can...
  7. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Absolute disappointment. At least if you want to drop slow world like that, which never ends drop 2 worlds simultaneously and give to the majority whatever they voted for. It sucks how grepolis team never listens to the playerbase.
  8. Top 10

As always well written summery and thanks for putting your time in it. But just one thing, are you sure you guys are fighting Bloods? Because their cities were saved multiple times by SBG attacks, mainly during event.
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

Dude you seriously put lethal-bacon’s quote as mine or instead of mine? He doesn’t even play this world and I don’t even know him. So I guess you just added everyone’s posts and took them all as my opinion or what? I guess I was right about analyzing part.
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

On that part agreed, happens to anyone and as I said before if it makes you happy or amuses your business, no one can tell anything about that. I just expressed my opinion
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

Where on earth I said that he is better than whole your team or even you, seriously show me my quote where I said anything like that. And secondly please re-read my very first post where I explained what could have happened while playing on app and being in hurry. I never told that he is...
  12. Top 5 & World Prediction

You go back to the start, you admitted yourself that you agreed on my first post that double spelling doesn’t prove player being noob, so I doubt you dispelled anything. Sorry but your situation looks helpless.
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

I have feeling like I’m talking to a brick wall. You guys jumped that dude first without thinking twice, right? Than popped up your pic and as soon as someone commented on it you brought your background, that’s what I’m saying. And if others consider yours, you should do same to them. You...
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

At least someone gonna feel smell of ‘imaginary’ victory on externals cuz not everyone can win in actual game.
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

Dude did I even say anything about that? Did I say why you posted that or something like that? No, I just expressed my opinion about your guys jumping on him and rest I guess you read as well.