Recent content by griffdoggie

1. Top 12 Thread

You were not outnumbered 3-1, stop exaggerating. You are really going to stoke poops ego if you tell him he is worth 45 players by himself.
  2. Top 12 Thread

Hey it is not fault if you spent more time founding cities instead of conquering them. Lets see those grepolife stats
  3. Top 12 Thread

What part of city count do you not get? Who said anything about bots? If you are using them, it sure is not helping.
  4. Top 12 Thread

Don I look at city count not points and this war has been going on a lot longer than a few weeks.
  5. Top 12 Thread

Sons was done in by inactivity, if nothing else. Notice the amount of boots.
  6. Top 12 Thread

That was plenty fair when you looked at the city count at the start of the war.
  7. Top 12 Thread

No coalition was formed Pre-World. You led your alliance over the cliff, now your on here trying to spout some conspiracy theory. Anybody that can read a map knows the best move at the time was due East, but you were to busy hugging with Don to have made it happen. Next time don't start a fight...
  8. Top 12 Thread

Can I join this imaginary coalition? I bet it is filled with leprechauns, pixie dust, and unicorns.
  9. Trash Talk Thread

No issues. Don, any other player we would probably have believed him.
  10. Trash Talk Thread

I thought we were referring to one ghosted player? Feel guilty about something?
  11. Trash Talk Thread

Sorry bud, but when you keep crying wolf and the wolf finally shows up, don't get upset when people don't believe you.
  12. Trash Talk Thread

Why didn't you send a screenshot to prove it? Especially from a chronic liar.
  13. Trash Talk Thread

My whole point is he has spent the last week lying his butt off. Don could have easily screenshot his status to prove he hit it. So stop with the nonsense. Don is looking for a reason to leave the world.
  14. Trash Talk Thread

No time to play but spent all day talking smack with Beer and lying his butt off on other topics.....hmmm. Why didn't he VM? Honest truth is that he couldn't handle getting used as a pinata.
  15. Trash Talk Thread

That's my line