Recent content by H1ghlanderLORD

1. H1ghlanderLORD

EN95 Settings Poll

Agreed... BUT it does lend itself to much better and better battles due to larger cities and armys... just sayin :)
  2. H1ghlanderLORD

Newspaper Extra Extra

You read it here in the threads :) +rep Druvi, look forward to an ex Alcatraz point of view :)
  3. H1ghlanderLORD

anyone who wants a shot at kekeREAL?

Yeah, restarting, cos your right jono it is a good world, and lol Arshark... no worries.
  4. H1ghlanderLORD

awe come on SS can't we all have a bit of fun sometime, I was losing my city and trying to keep upbeat about it. Or should I have just slithered away? chill out
  5. H1ghlanderLORD

lol... thanks but the wet tears just remind me of my harbour full of boats. I knew I should have stuck to solitair
  6. H1ghlanderLORD

yeah... I see that... guess it's just boredom kicking in cos I have to wait another 8 hour now before any buttons on my screen work... due to my city being conquered. NO intention of giving up... just can't do anything... boo hoo hehe... what a way to learn the difference between how conquest...
  7. H1ghlanderLORD

yeah... if they want to go round simply cleaning up noobs like me in the game (Stress Game) where's the pleasure in that? I just think that more people should be using the forums like this... it is part of the game. I have to say though... the attack was timed, executed and played in a way that...
  8. H1ghlanderLORD

If it's too late for me, just thought it would be an opportunity for someone... I'm all about sharing, me :) PLUS... there's a few other smaller SoS players on that list
  9. H1ghlanderLORD

anyone who wants a shot at kekeREAL... right now is the time to do it as virtually ALL their troops are in my City...
  10. H1ghlanderLORD

Pnp Lessons from the Rim - Blind Pacts

when i stop laughing I'll +rep for sure. what a great cheer me up
  11. H1ghlanderLORD

Newspaper Lindos New (Read All About It).

good you +repper... looking forward to part 2
  12. H1ghlanderLORD

Free Signatures and profile Pics

Haha... dude you have your very own album now... If I put the letters across where they were it doesnt look right over the background, so is this ok?
  13. H1ghlanderLORD

how about something like this?
  14. H1ghlanderLORD

I've made an album of variations on your sig, It's on my profile, have a look and let me know if any of them get closer to the mark, or let me know if you have any ideas for a background?
  15. H1ghlanderLORD

didnt do a pic did a video... and I saw the comment on your sig about the background, cant remember who said it though, I will do it for you BUT whoever said it, well, they also said they liked the flames... the flames look good BECAUSE the background is dark, you will probably loose that...