Recent content by HarleyMatic

1. An Original Nightmare

Sounds to me the imposter here is you considering you don't know LEEJG. Find another playground to play on, mine if full.
  2. An Original Nightmare

You obviously have no idea what satire is. You ever run across LEEJG ask him if I've ever fought NmE. Better yet ask him how he was almost internalized because he was putting too many CS's on my wall.
  3. An Original Nightmare

NmE sucked big time. LEEJG told me most of you guys were homo's, any truth to that? I mean if it is that's ok with me, you be you.
  4. Top Whatever

I made a thread just for you.
  5. Bann all gold users!

This would of come sooner or later so I figured I'd give the cry babies a head start.
  6. Excessive Gold Use

Another world and another wawawa player complaining about gold. Has there been a world that someone hasn't complained about gold since insta buy started, don't think so.
  7. Best Team Ever Assembled?

Yeah, he played with a couple different names, he got banned once or twice, he even had a couple forum ban's :D Was a good dude and good player though.
  8. Best Team Ever Assembled?

As soon as I saw this thread and before clicking on it my thought was exacly yours, NmE was way ahead in time and probably the first true ELITE alliance. Most if not all of the players from back then are long gone from the game, I talked with LEEJG 2 or 3 years ago but he was like me and didn't...
  9. Betrayal

Fixed that for you.
  10. Top 12 by Papa Yoss - trusted and loved

Well, here's 2 guys that believe everything their eyes see.
  11. This world is so dead.

Talk about a blast from the past....No doubt one of the OG's of this game, back when it was a fun game. Good to see you around @Aicy
  12. Gold

You are how old? It's not my job to educate, but that's just my philosophy. Something tells me your the one going overboard with this whole virus thing. Winning IS everything. I'm sure I'm not alone on this thinking when it comes to anything competitive, if it's racing, playing poker or...
  13. Gold

OMFG!!!! How many times you going to break that promise?
  14. Gold

That may be pushing it, maybe 8yo's? War, you say you don't play with golders? That's a flat out lie and you know it and you yourself play with gold. Who the **** you trying to convince? Did your daddy catch you using his CC to buy gold and cut you off your allowance? All you do is got on here...
  15. Top 10

@War Angel